[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like a few of them are starting to get rather twitchy, this thread is worth a skim.

[tweet]1297466653651984387[/tweet]
This is an incredibly difficult transfer window.

Teams want to get a lot of "deadwood" off the wage bill; at the same time they want to hold onto their prize assets and not sell them at a "covid discount".

Eg. The Albion have 4 or 5 players they wouldn't mind losing from the wage bill, but have other players ( White, Dunk etc. ) that they will only sell for premium++ fees as they will be very difficult to replace for similar quality.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looks like a few of them are starting to get rather twitchy, this thread is worth a skim.

[tweet]1297466653651984387[/tweet]

Indeed they appear to be some of the more sensible Leeds fans, some fully understanding that they are currently is a bad place.

Leeds fans all mouth and no trousers, correction, signings/manager/CB's

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Did someone forget to tell him that Bong now plays for Forest?

Or has Bong now attained legendary status along with Bobby Zamora, Steve Foster, Peter Ward and...
Anyone under about thirty would be hard pressed to name ANY Leeds legend.

Myself, I always loved Cantona but he only really bloomed after he left for United.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Or has Bong now attained legendary status along with Bobby Zamora, Steve Foster, Peter Ward and...

You can see here, possibly 90% plus of our fans saying this is ridiculous and cringeworthy. What did you think of Beardboys Ben White song and latest embarrasing remix, as I saw almost the opposite, about 90% saying its great.

So whats your take on you're own cringe song [MENTION=41568]ttgg[/MENTION] or should we just call you by your Wacko name PeteF?

petef.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I think he knows. In fact I vaguely remember his ballad about Bong leaving.

You need to check it out.

Each to their own with personal legends.

Mine are Calderon, Vicente and Gotsmanov.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mark Lawrenson, Micheal Robinson, Jimmy Case, Tommy Cook, Johnny Crumplin......just a few more for you. You're are right though Bong is not a legend

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

He likes his dope, there is history with him having Bong on his shirt, he even references it in the little ditty. One of his songs even featured a bong.

I’m impressed that he has a current shirt. The guy is a harmless nutter!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just had a browse through Twitter having searched for ‘Bielsa’........noticeable amount of nervousness creeping in now about the contract not being signed, lack of signings, squad weaknesses etc and the spectre of Liverpool in less than 3 weeks.

Tick tock [emoji16]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here