Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Can we stop quoting Lingtalung's drivel in full please, it's making my thumb ache having to scroll past it so often.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What their more deluded fans are missing is that we are much better off destabilising Leeds by not selling.

As much as I hear Leeds are a top half EPL team, and I even hear this from a very smart Leeds supporting mate, they aren’t. They’ll be scrambling to stay up with many others, probably us included.

Without White they’ll be on the back foot defensively. That’s why they’ve made three offers. They now have less than three weeks to go to sort an alternative and times ticking.

For us White is worth £100m+, not because his sale value is £100m but because of the effect on Leeds and one of the relegation slots. The longer they keep hoping and bidding the more they are in trouble.

Happy days.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Don’t know why anyone is even bothering to try and explain anything to Leeds fans anymore, it’s clearly pointless.

No matter how many times people point out the FACTS they keep coming back with the same deluded old rubbish that they’ve ‘read on the internet’

It’s actually now beyond deluded and in all honesty they must have the most dumb fanbase in the country.

All the big club crap (who actually cares about size of club) is all they have

Granny on the wing

Sep 7, 2019
I don`t understand why Leeds fans posting on here seem to think Brighton fans are only in Brighton and Hove .Have we no fans in say Haywards Heath or Crawley or even Hastings ? That fact is we have and all over the country as can be seen by the places that our posters are from ,and of course Countries abroad .It says a lot about how they view BHA .Personally i am not bothered about Leeds but i think they will struggle .The good news is we have now got Dunk who i think is better then White at the moment ,staying .So we have now got BW and LD just how TB planned it .

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I’ll deal in facts.

I mean talk about a wide fan base, which stretches all the way from Brighton to..….Hove?

Leeds though :lolol::lolol::lolol:

There are plenty of us on here from outside of Brighton & Hove, perhaps they'll give you a wave, some even from Yorkshire.

Hi from Spain :bigwave:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
For us White is worth £100m+, not because his sale value is £100m but because of the effect on Leeds and one of the relegation slots. The longer they keep hoping and bidding the more they are in trouble.

Happy days.

Possibly the best paragraph to keep repeating to the Despised Dimwitted Delusionals.

They won't understand it but it's worth trying.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Article clearly written by a Leeds supporter - seems White’s not all that after all.
How good would it be if we could get Brewster on loan :D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don’t know why anyone is even bothering to try and explain anything to Leeds fans anymore, it’s clearly pointless.

No matter how many times people point out the FACTS they keep coming back with the same deluded old rubbish that they’ve ‘read on the internet’

It’s actually now beyond deluded and in all honesty they must have the most dumb fanbase in the country.

All the big club crap (who actually cares about size of club) is all they have
I've tried having sensible conversations with them on Twatter, only to get the same delusional, insulting responses. From all of them who reply. Absolutely vile club.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Can we stop quoting Lingtalung's drivel in full please, it's making my thumb ache having to scroll past it so often.

Indeed.

For those that have made the (correct) decision not to bother reading it, [MENTION=34242]Neville's Breakfast[/MENTION] has provided a near perfect précis:

'the same old crap but longer'

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I love how we spent 24 hours before rejecting a third bid, that our board KNEW they were going to reject anyway.

Kept Leeds hanging on and wasting more valuable time on a player they’ll never see in a white shirt again. (Unless it’s got blue on it, too).

Top sh**housery from the club, well done. :albion:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've tried having sensible conversations with them on Twatter, only to get the same delusional, insulting responses. From all of them who reply. Absolutely vile club.

What is really funny is their position in the transfer market leaks like a sieve whether deliberate or not, reminds me of when Dick was in charge, who couldn't help himself blabbing to all, of our intentions. All this does is rile clubs such as us, highlights the desperation, inflates the asking price and alerts others to maybe a steal.

Having to feed the frenzy of their supporters and local media is making them appear very unprofessional and living in the dark ages. Negotiation methods have moved on in the World of football, cards need to held close to the chest. It's no surprise Bloom insists all our business is done fully behind closed doors and apart from contract length no details are ever truly in the public domain. Fees are pure guesswork.

Though we have no intention of selling White the fans alone have added pressure to their club that you never know a huge bid could come. Hopefully Bloom will sit on it for a few weeks before saying no.

One of them on twitter stated they have a big budget of 70m, he wasn't complimentary when I pointed out that would buy Man City's physio let alone a player in their squad.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Lingtalung is an anagram of Angling LUT (Leeds United Troll). Can't be a conincidence.

Probably the same person as some of the others.

And we keep biting. Can I suggest that we stop responding to these people. They rpetend to be rational and even handed, drop enough in there to make us bite, some even end up sharing their whole tedious lifes story as a mask. They show their true colours in their anagramatic names and their posts on Wacko.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
One of them on twitter stated they have a big budget of 70m, he wasn't complimentary when I pointed out that would buy Man City's physio let alone a player in their squad.

And when you point out that they have already spent (or tried to spend) £40m of that on two loanees from last season and have another £10m committed that they are disputing, it's not going to buy them much in the prem, they get very chippy and abusive.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having to feed the frenzy of their supporters and local media is making them appear very unprofessional and Negotiation methods have moved on in the World of football, cards need to held close to the chest. It's no surprise Bloom insists all our business is done fully behind closed doors and apart from contract length no details are ever truly in the public domain. Fees are pure guesswork.

This is what makes me laugh when posters on social media quote wages for Dunk and other players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here