Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's a long one, but forgive me, you're worth it.

Plenty of people getting a tad hot under the collar here I see. Nevertheless, I thought I’d pop by and see if I can help out – call it missionary work if you will.

Nobody is getting hot under the collar here. The thread is long (not even particularly long for NSC standards) because your club seems to be followed by an inexorable stream of astonishingly thick bellends popping up making the most absurd claims and providing some pretty good entertainment during an otherwise dull off-season.

Ben White? Well to start with, he wasn’t Leeds’ Player of the Year last season as I’ve seen oft repeated here; he was Young Player of the Year. A minor point, but as you’ve repeatedly asked for facts, I’ll deal in facts.

Ben White was superb last season for Leeds, and a joy to watch. Some credit for that of course has to go to Brighton, but his development was exponential last season, and that was down to Leeds and Bielsa – and we’ll also come back to Bielsa – but let’s stick to Ben White for now. I personally think he’ll go on to play for England and he has the potential to be exceptional. I say that having watched him play 40 games, unlike some Brighton fans that wouldn’t know the difference between Ben White and Barry White.

Claiming that you deal in facts and subsequently claim albion fans don't know who Ben White is. I almost gave up reading here, wish I had. He has been close to breaking into our PL squad for a couple of seasons now, many fans believed him to be ready before he went out on loan to Peterborough. His development has been keenly tracked as well as other youth players such as Connolly who is now a first team player on a first team contract. Also, suggesting that you have made Ben White in a year is beyond parody.

As mentioned, he was ‘young’ player of the year, and so it is still only potential in the top tier - can he step up, guess we’ll find out. I think he will, and whether he does so playing for Leeds, or Brighton – I genuinely hope he makes it.

Why then the drama over the fact that Leeds have made an offer or three? Outrageous! The nerve of it, making record bids for a player having never played a minute in the Premier League. Disgraceful behaviour! Dirty Leeds!! As far as I’m aware Leeds’ CEO has approached Brighton in an appropriate manner without a hint of disrespect. So how should Seagulls fans react to this most heinous crime - I know lets devote 350 pages (and counting) of our fans’ board to Leeds, to prove we don’t care about them – that’ll show ‘em.

Your club is free to make as many bids as they like, that's not what any of this is about.

To finish with Ben White, it looking like he will stay put, and maybe he’ll be Brighton’s young player of the year this season - but who knows, you’ve a lot of centre halves and they can’t all play, so this is still running. Either way, good luck to a young talent who shone brightly for us for a season and will ever remain a small part of our history. I’ll keep watching and hope he goes on to prove his potential whatever colour shirt he wears. But he’s just one player, and we’ll move on, and we’ll pick our next number 5, and Bielsa will develop him too……

Look forward to seeing who that is.

Bielsa. I said we’d come back to him, and don’t panic Brighton fans he will be here this season, with the bucket you like so much. What’s he ever done I read Brighton fans ask? He’s no Graham Potter!! He’s never taken a team to the Europa League round of 32 – oh hang on, didn’t he get to the final a couple of years back; and didn’t he win Olympic Gold managing Argentina? Didn’t he also take Chile to the World Cup, and take Leeds from 13th in the Championship to Champions by 10 points in two seasons, matching in a stroke the highlight of Brighton’s entire history? But hey, he’s no Graham Potter, after all Guardiola and Pochettino and so many others speak in such glowing terms about Potter, don’t they?

Bielsa has been given his due respect on here by the vast majority of posters. A few doubts about the longevity of his roles and the miracle making but aside from that. Certainly I have not seen anybody claim our very young manager has been more successful so I'm really not sure where you conjured that up from.

Again, I actually like Potter, an astute manager, and an excellent appointment, but I deal in facts remember – Sorry Graham. Sorry Seagulls.

Did I use the word history just then? Well, more delusions from we Leeds fans. We’re not Barcelona are we? Perhaps not, but we have played and beaten them in major European competition. Leeds has won every major English honour, as well as European trophies. We’ve had countless greats of the game, not least of whom are two players with World Cup Winners medals playing for Leeds and England. Brighton’s Highlights of History? One Championship title; well you were pretty good that year in fairness, but just the one - in your whole history? The next most famous thing in Brighton’s history is what – Steve Foster’s headband? Brighton’s highlights in Europe would be.…..the odd pre-season tour?

We have history as most football clubs do. Champions of all of England more than a century ago but aside from that no meaningful silverware. Regardless, much of it is extremely important to us, particularly a period through the early 80's and for very different reasons, the late 90's. You are just as likely to have little interest in our struggles as I will struggle to care less about your success. It's history now and football has changed so much.

You might counter that all this history was a while back, and you might have a point – to a point, but we’ve still spent four times the number of seasons Brighton have in the Premier League and have finished in the top five on seven occasions. Brighton’s highest finish? 15th. I’ve read on here (your own fans’ forum) that the height of Brighton’s ambition is to find three clubs worse than Brighton each year, in a desperate bid to add to their three years of Premier League history. Good luck with that one Gulls, but if that’s ambition, I’ll keep my delusions thanks.

The Gulls are Torquay United. The ambition of this club (Seagulls) and it's fans is incremental success. The majority of our fan base have no delusions and are quite grounded. Not getting relegated was indeed the ambition for most of us in our first two seasons. The third season was about change, and again, being able to hold onto PL status whilst completely changing the football philosophies of the prior regime with more or less the same squad. We are now aiming higher, and I'm confident that we will not be looking over our shoulder as much this season. Villa came back up with similar expectations as your fan base. I suppose, considering they had only been out of top flight for a couple of seasons, they had even less excuse than you to be so ignorant to the vast gulf in quality between the divisions.

But hey, Brighton are still the bigger club aren’t they, I mean talk about a wide fan base, which stretches all the way from Brighton to..….Hove? I did read someone here saying Brighton attendances were higher between 2012-17, well good show there; very well done. So the top of your arc might briefly flirt with the bottom of ours. Well haven’t Leeds’ attendances been higher over the past two seasons, despite being a league below? I’ll not mention Leeds’ worldwide fan base because, well some of you, you do know, don’t you – the ones on here that can actually see through both eyes?

Not once will you find any albion fan suggesting we are a bigger club than leeds. In fact, very few of our fans ever engage in that kind of debate. I've been to elland road many times with half of it empty. Fans are attracted to success, no club is immune to it.

Maybe Leeds will fill one of those three bottom slots this year to help Brighton fulfil their ambitions? I don’t think so, but even if it happens, Leeds fans will continue to dream of the stars rather than aching for 15th. Sometimes we’ll get there as with the three league titles we’ve won; European trophies, FA and League cup wins. Sometimes we’ll fall agonizingly short as in the ’75 final, or the Ridsdale Years, but at least our delusions come with colour and a chance to enjoy the ride.

We also dream of that. The difference is, we know it's a dream.

Brighton is a well-run club, and punching above their weight right now, and long may it continue. I say that with no intent to patronise, and have absolutely no malice against the club. I’ll give a shout out to Seagulls season ticket holder Rob B – I still wish I’d taken that spare Prince ticket a few years back! I hope you finish above WBA, and Fulham – and even Crystal Palace, and good luck in trying to achieve your ambition of staying in the Premier League another year.

On what basis are we punching above our weight exactly? Our squad is shaping up to be seriously good, with an abundance of quality. We have a local billionaire fan and businessmen at the top, ex england Dan Ashworth and a young progressive manager. We were pulling in 17th biggest crowds in the country before even gaining promotion to the PL. Contrary to another one of your 'facts', our catchment area is huge and doesn't just stretch from Brighton to Hove as you embarrassingly and ignorantly suggested. We are a club on the up and I don't see that abating for quite a while.

Posting on a football forum and expecting any semblance of realism is in itself probably the perfect definition of delusion. I have though tried to deal in facts, but hey maybe I am just deluded. Either way I’ll leave you now, so have at it – if I’m daft enough to post on here, I deserve what I get, and I won't come back to reply to - any reply. Let’s see if Leeds fans’ delusions of grandeur can get you past 400 pages of talking about Leeds. I won’t be back to respond but will stay Forever Leeds. ALAW, MOT!

You didn't deal in many facts I'm afraid and finished off with another mention of thread page count which just shows yet another level of ignorance - as there are longer threads on here about Middlesborough, Burnley, Leyton Orient, players we never signed, John Prescott, bottle tops and honey badgers.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Does anyone actually care what these inbred Leeds clowns think?

Nope. Thought not.

Not really. I mean it's funny and a welcome diversion until we get some interesting news tbh.
I've had fun with it.

Most of them just seem like deluded thickies.
But there's a few that can string a sentence together and appear to have some intellect but still insist on repeating the same old shit about Bielsa making Ben White, we are "playing hardball", we are holding him hostage, etc. etc.

I was looking forward to meme-ing them hard when Ben White signs a new contract. But part of me just feels sorry for them (and that's not even a jab at them - it's dead serious) and I don't know if I can be bothered.

It's 2020, our club and team is in great shape. I'm most interested to see if we can move up to mid-table.

Meanwhile they look headed for self destruction and relegation.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Plenty of people getting a tad hot under the collar here I see. Nevertheless, I thought I’d pop by and see if I can help out – call it missionary work if you will.

Ben White? Well to start with, he wasn’t Leeds’ Player of the Year last season as I’ve seen oft repeated here; he was Young Player of the Year. A minor point, but as you’ve repeatedly asked for facts, I’ll deal in facts.

Ben White was superb last season for Leeds, and a joy to watch. Some credit for that of course has to go to Brighton, but his development was exponential last season, and that was down to Leeds and Bielsa – and we’ll also come back to Bielsa – but let’s stick to Ben White for now. I personally think he’ll go on to play for England and he has the potential to be exceptional. I say that having watched him play 40 games, unlike some Brighton fans that wouldn’t know the difference between Ben White and Barry White.

As mentioned, he was ‘young’ player of the year, and so it is still only potential in the top tier - can he step up, guess we’ll find out. I think he will, and whether he does so playing for Leeds, or Brighton – I genuinely hope he makes it.

Why then the drama over the fact that Leeds have made an offer or three? Outrageous! The nerve of it, making record bids for a player having never played a minute in the Premier League. Disgraceful behaviour! Dirty Leeds!! As far as I’m aware Leeds’ CEO has approached Brighton in an appropriate manner without a hint of disrespect. So how should Seagulls fans react to this most heinous crime - I know lets devote 350 pages (and counting) of our fans’ board to Leeds, to prove we don’t care about them – that’ll show ‘em.

To finish with Ben White, it looking like he will stay put, and maybe he’ll be Brighton’s young player of the year this season - but who knows, you’ve a lot of centre halves and they can’t all play, so this is still running. Either way, good luck to a young talent who shone brightly for us for a season and will ever remain a small part of our history. I’ll keep watching and hope he goes on to prove his potential whatever colour shirt he wears. But he’s just one player, and we’ll move on, and we’ll pick our next number 5, and Bielsa will develop him too……

Bielsa. I said we’d come back to him, and don’t panic Brighton fans he will be here this season, with the bucket you like so much. What’s he ever done I read Brighton fans ask? He’s no Graham Potter!! He’s never taken a team to the Europa League round of 32 – oh hang on, didn’t he get to the final a couple of years back; and didn’t he win Olympic Gold managing Argentina? Didn’t he also take Chile to the World Cup, and take Leeds from 13th in the Championship to Champions by 10 points in two seasons, matching in a stroke the highlight of Brighton’s entire history? But hey, he’s no Graham Potter, after all Guardiola and Pochettino and so many others speak in such glowing terms about Potter, don’t they?

Again, I actually like Potter, an astute manager, and an excellent appointment, but I deal in facts remember – Sorry Graham. Sorry Seagulls.

Did I use the word history just then? Well, more delusions from we Leeds fans. We’re not Barcelona are we? Perhaps not, but we have played and beaten them in major European competition. Leeds has won every major English honour, as well as European trophies. We’ve had countless greats of the game, not least of whom are two players with World Cup Winners medals playing for Leeds and England. Brighton’s Highlights of History? One Championship title; well you were pretty good that year in fairness, but just the one - in your whole history? The next most famous thing in Brighton’s history is what – Steve Foster’s headband? Brighton’s highlights in Europe would be.…..the odd pre-season tour?

You might counter that all this history was a while back, and you might have a point – to a point, but we’ve still spent four times the number of seasons Brighton have in the Premier League and have finished in the top five on seven occasions. Brighton’s highest finish? 15th. I’ve read on here (your own fans’ forum) that the height of Brighton’s ambition is to find three clubs worse than Brighton each year, in a desperate bid to add to their three years of Premier League history. Good luck with that one Gulls, but if that’s ambition, I’ll keep my delusions thanks.

But hey, Brighton are still the bigger club aren’t they, I mean talk about a wide fan base, which stretches all the way from Brighton to..….Hove? I did read someone here saying Brighton attendances were higher between 2012-17, well good show there; very well done. So the top of your arc might briefly flirt with the bottom of ours. Well haven’t Leeds’ attendances been higher over the past two seasons, despite being a league below? I’ll not mention Leeds’ worldwide fan base because, well some of you, you do know, don’t you – the ones on here that can actually see through both eyes?

Maybe Leeds will fill one of those three bottom slots this year to help Brighton fulfil their ambitions? I don’t think so, but even if it happens, Leeds fans will continue to dream of the stars rather than aching for 15th. Sometimes we’ll get there as with the three league titles we’ve won; European trophies, FA and League cup wins. Sometimes we’ll fall agonizingly short as in the ’75 final, or the Ridsdale Years, but at least our delusions come with colour and a chance to enjoy the ride.

Brighton is a well-run club, and punching above their weight right now, and long may it continue. I say that with no intent to patronise, and have absolutely no malice against the club. I’ll give a shout out to Seagulls season ticket holder Rob B – I still wish I’d taken that spare Prince ticket a few years back! I hope you finish above WBA, and Fulham – and even Crystal Palace, and good luck in trying to achieve your ambition of staying in the Premier League another year.

Posting on a football forum and expecting any semblance of realism is in itself probably the perfect definition of delusion. I have though tried to deal in facts, but hey maybe I am just deluded. Either way I’ll leave you now, so have at it – if I’m daft enough to post on here, I deserve what I get, and I won't come back to reply to - any reply. Let’s see if Leeds fans’ delusions of grandeur can get you past 400 pages of talking about Leeds. I won’t be back to respond but will stay Forever Leeds. ALAW, MOT!
Well, you're obviously better educated and better mannered than the vast majority of your fellow Leeds fans in Waccoe and Twitter, yet you still manage to be patronising and insulting behind your quasi-polite words. And just like your thickest fellow travellers, you still manage to get some of your facts wrong, or at best mangled and twisted to suit your flawed opinion.
Ben White improved in his season at Leeds. Yes, he did, that's why he was loaned to you - but exponentially? No, that's utter delusion on your part. He was good (and we knew it) when he joined you. Your own fans prove that. 'Boo, we've sold Pontus Janssen (sp) and replaced him with this Ben White character - who the fvck is he?' quickly changed after a couple of matches when Leeds fans positively purred about their new CB to 'Who's Pontus Janssen'. That is fact - and one which even more apparently intelligent Leeds fans such as yourself consistently fail to grasp - or do not want to accept. You're in denial.
Not going to honour your post with step by step analysis, but one thing you obviously need to get your head around - and completely refuse to do - is this. We are not knocking Leeds for wanting to keep White - that is quite understandable; there is nothing wrong in making bids to buy him.
What is laughable - and boy are we laughing fit to burst at it - it is the attitude of thickoes on Waccoe and Twitter (and even from a few who have come on here) is the stupid claims that:
*White is Leeds through and through - we (or Bielsa) made him;
*He was nothing before he came to Leeds, you didn't even want him;
*Brighton don't deserve to keep him - it's ridiculous that little Brighton are holding him back when he should be allowed to come to Leeds;
*Brighton are holding him against his will, tthe bar-stewards;
*Free Ben White, and all that guff;
*He doesn't know anyone at Brighton;
*Potter will ruin him;
*Only Bielsa can make him great;
*Brighton are tin-pot because they won't sell him to Leeds - at a price Leeds think is right;
*Brighton need the money because they're hopelessly in debt;
*How dare a club like Brighton turn down an offer from the mighty Leeds, the Champions of Europe, the tight cvnts -
- and so on .......... and on and on and on. Just take a good look at Waccoe (which your chums are so precious about that they won't allow other fans to browse, and from which any dissenting voices are quickly removed) and Twitter, remove your tinted spectacles and you will see exactly what I mean. Sadly I suspect you do not have the ability to do that, even if you can construct a sentence and spell correctly.

Now, with no disrespect to you or Leeds United, I suggest you fvck off.

PS Thanks for all the laughs! :lolol:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not really. I mean it's funny and a welcome diversion until we get some interesting news tbh.
I've had fun with it.

Most of them just seem like deluded thickies.
But there's a few that can string a sentence together and appear to have some intellect but still insist on repeating the same old shit about Bielsa making Ben White, we are "playing hardball", we are holding him hostage, etc. etc.

I was looking forward to meme-ing them hard when Ben White signs a new contract. But part of me just feels sorry for them (and that's not even a jab at them - it's dead serious) and I don't know if I can be bothered.

It's 2020, our club and team is in great shape. I'm most interested to see if we can move up to mid-table.

Meanwhile they look headed for self destruction and relegation.

It was fun while it lasted but I feel we're just going around in circles with some right tools.
While there's no Ben White offer it just seems a little pointless to me. Let's hope they bid again when that Cock or Knob bloke, or whoever it is they were trying to sign, signs for Spurs next week.
Looking forward to watching how it all unfolds on the pitch now.
I know we still need a couple in and a truckload out, but for me September really can't come soon enough.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

So a very long way of saying

- Bielsa made Ben White the player he is
- Leeds = massive Brighton are not
- Leeds have more fans than Brighton
- Brighton are punching above their weight

so really you have spent a very long time making pretty much the same deluded and disrespectful points that a large majority of your fans have been which is why we are laughing at you.

Here are some actual facts for you

- However much your fans whine £25m is never going to tempt a club to release (by your own admission) a potential England International from a team where he is in the managers plans
- the history of your club is irrelevant to your chances next season
- Leeds contributed to (but are just a step on) Whites development pathway to our first team.
- you have a good manager but your current squad is not strong enough to stay up and with no first team signings will battling to stay in the league next season.
- your manager is a smart man and knows this which is why he has not signed his contract

Next time try coming on here and posting something that does not just back up the thread title

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Plenty of people getting a tad hot under the collar here I see. Nevertheless, I thought Id pop by and see if I can help out call it missionary work if you will.

Ben White? Well to start with, he wasnt Leeds Player of the Year last season as Ive seen oft repeated here; he was Young Player of the Year. A minor point, but as youve repeatedly asked for facts, Ill deal in facts.

Ben White was superb last season for Leeds, and a joy to watch. Some credit for that of course has to go to Brighton, but his development was exponential last season, and that was down to Leeds and Bielsa and well also come back to Bielsa but lets stick to Ben White for now. I personally think hell go on to play for England and he has the potential to be exceptional. I say that having watched him play 40 games, unlike some Brighton fans that wouldnt know the difference between Ben White and Barry White.

As mentioned, he was young player of the year, and so it is still only potential in the top tier - can he step up, guess well find out. I think he will, and whether he does so playing for Leeds, or Brighton I genuinely hope he makes it.

Why then the drama over the fact that Leeds have made an offer or three? Outrageous! The nerve of it, making record bids for a player having never played a minute in the Premier League. Disgraceful behaviour! Dirty Leeds!! As far as Im aware Leeds CEO has approached Brighton in an appropriate manner without a hint of disrespect. So how should Seagulls fans react to this most heinous crime - I know lets devote 350 pages (and counting) of our fans board to Leeds, to prove we dont care about them thatll show em.

To finish with Ben White, it looking like he will stay put, and maybe hell be Brightons young player of the year this season - but who knows, youve a lot of centre halves and they cant all play, so this is still running. Either way, good luck to a young talent who shone brightly for us for a season and will ever remain a small part of our history. Ill keep watching and hope he goes on to prove his potential whatever colour shirt he wears. But hes just one player, and well move on, and well pick our next number 5, and Bielsa will develop him too

Bielsa. I said wed come back to him, and dont panic Brighton fans he will be here this season, with the bucket you like so much. Whats he ever done I read Brighton fans ask? Hes no Graham Potter!! Hes never taken a team to the Europa League round of 32 oh hang on, didnt he get to the final a couple of years back; and didnt he win Olympic Gold managing Argentina? Didnt he also take Chile to the World Cup, and take Leeds from 13th in the Championship to Champions by 10 points in two seasons, matching in a stroke the highlight of Brightons entire history? But hey, hes no Graham Potter, after all Guardiola and Pochettino and so many others speak in such glowing terms about Potter, dont they?

Again, I actually like Potter, an astute manager, and an excellent appointment, but I deal in facts remember Sorry Graham. Sorry Seagulls.

Did I use the word history just then? Well, more delusions from we Leeds fans. Were not Barcelona are we? Perhaps not, but we have played and beaten them in major European competition. Leeds has won every major English honour, as well as European trophies. Weve had countless greats of the game, not least of whom are two players with World Cup Winners medals playing for Leeds and England. Brightons Highlights of History? One Championship title; well you were pretty good that year in fairness, but just the one - in your whole history? The next most famous thing in Brightons history is what Steve Fosters headband? Brightons highlights in Europe would be...the odd pre-season tour?

You might counter that all this history was a while back, and you might have a point to a point, but weve still spent four times the number of seasons Brighton have in the Premier League and have finished in the top five on seven occasions. Brightons highest finish? 15th. Ive read on here (your own fans forum) that the height of Brightons ambition is to find three clubs worse than Brighton each year, in a desperate bid to add to their three years of Premier League history. Good luck with that one Gulls, but if thats ambition, Ill keep my delusions thanks.

But hey, Brighton are still the bigger club arent they, I mean talk about a wide fan base, which stretches all the way from Brighton to...Hove? I did read someone here saying Brighton attendances were higher between 2012-17, well good show there; very well done. So the top of your arc might briefly flirt with the bottom of ours. Well havent Leeds attendances been higher over the past two seasons, despite being a league below? Ill not mention Leeds worldwide fan base because, well some of you, you do know, dont you the ones on here that can actually see through both eyes?

Maybe Leeds will fill one of those three bottom slots this year to help Brighton fulfil their ambitions? I dont think so, but even if it happens, Leeds fans will continue to dream of the stars rather than aching for 15th. Sometimes well get there as with the three league titles weve won; European trophies, FA and League cup wins. Sometimes well fall agonizingly short as in the 75 final, or the Ridsdale Years, but at least our delusions come with colour and a chance to enjoy the ride.

Brighton is a well-run club, and punching above their weight right now, and long may it continue. I say that with no intent to patronise, and have absolutely no malice against the club. Ill give a shout out to Seagulls season ticket holder Rob B I still wish Id taken that spare Prince ticket a few years back! I hope you finish above WBA, and Fulham and even Crystal Palace, and good luck in trying to achieve your ambition of staying in the Premier League another year.

Yawn.

Not For Sale.

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Christ, all that, when the only thing we've found very entertaining in a quiet off season is Leeds fans who either a) don't understand the loan system, b) think that Leeds made BW and he was nothing before and not wanted by our club, c) can't understand why we wouldn't roll over and sell one of our best prospects to strengthen a PL rival d) don't understand that not for sale means not for sale, e) think BW must want out because his bezzie mates are at Leeds and he couldn't possibly want to stay with us over Mighty Leeds, or some/all of the above.

Come on, you seen intelligent enough to recognise that so many of your fans on social media have acted like twats around the whole BW saga, and that's all we've been responding/reacting to?

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Plenty of people getting a tad hot under the collar here I see. Nevertheless, I thought I’d pop by and see if I can help out – call it missionary work if you will.!

Lovely patronising start to your deluded ramble, is the religious reference to missionary work inspired by having the Messiah that is Bielsa as your manager? :thumbsup:

It’s only Leeds fans getting hot under the collar on here, we are just laughing at them

The rest of what you say has been done to death

It’s off season, thanks for the chance to have a laugh at you and your fans, most welcome with Feck all football to talk about.

Don’t kid yourself that you have done anything but re-inforce the thoughts that Leeds fans are the most deluded in the football league, and that is quite an achievement

Knocking us for being realists about our chances whilst puffing your chest out and thinking your past has any relevance at all in 2020. Really?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Not sure they are even the most attractive club in Yorkshire at the moment.
This is part of the problem for Leeds ( geography that is), it is well documented that 'decent level' overseas players and agents wont prioritise clubs outside of the big 4 in the north west, and clubs in the south, in or near London.

West Yorkshire is an unfashionable outpost as far as an overseas player is concerned, recruitment is always going to be focussed at 2nd or even 3rd level journeymen, or those too young to turn down 25k a week after earning 3k a week in a Spanish or German u23 team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] the Leeds fan, who works in education, often frequents NSC in the early hours....... clearly deluded, rambles out of his arse with his made up 'fiction facts'........ but still shows a normal level of decorum on here, is just the same stereotypical, gobby nobhead Leeds fan back on Wacko.

our [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] popped on there, to say its crazy calling Brighton delusional for simply saying White isnt for sale, and that Brighton's development team made White not Bielsa..... would the real potty mouthed twot Leeds muppet AKA [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] step forward.

View attachment 127574

That’s proper ratty behaviour, obviously feels brave surrounded by his fellow Neanderthal brethren. I’d like to think his posting privileges will be removed from here.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
BORING

once again it’s simply Leeds fans trying to convince us that they are a massive club.

We don’t care!

I’m starting to think that this is some sort of complex! Are these Leeds fans trying to make up for something?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] the Leeds fan, who works in education, often frequents NSC in the early hours....... clearly deluded, rambles out of his arse with his made up 'fiction facts'........ but still shows a normal level of decorum on here, is just the same stereotypical, gobby nobhead Leeds fan back on Wacko.

our [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] popped on there, to say its crazy calling Brighton delusional for simply saying White isnt for sale, and that Brighton's development team made White not Bielsa..... would the real potty mouthed twot Leeds muppet AKA [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] step forward.

View attachment 127574

This is just stupidity or wilful ignorance.

Brighton are clearly delusional over their pricing, and wildly inconsistent:

1. the valuation set is higher than Ake for example, a highly rated youngster with a lot of PL experience, and way higher than you yourself paid for Webster, a rated player with Championship experience
2. the valuation set is greater than any other member of your squad yet you are not prepared to pay the player at a rate that reflects that.

However, the bottom line is that Brighton are allowed to ask for whatever money they want no matter how illogical it appears. But once again, an utter inconsistency. Why have they quoted a price IF the player is not for sale. Every player is for sale the world over if the price is right and every club has a valuation of their players. Equally, any club can make a bid on any player. So, stop being a stupid ****.

@%1; care to explain these comments? When did our club gave a valuation on Ben White? Seems you’ve seen or read a club statement I may have missed. Fantastic, I look forward to reading that. Or was that just in your head..?

Listen. It’s really not that difficult. He’s not for sale.
There’s no valuation.

It’s quite a basic system, it’s how the market works. If you don’t want to sell something, it’s down to the buyer to make an offer that can’t be refused.

We have no need to sell.

Like many of your supporters you are merely creating your own narratives to fit your delusion. You need to recognise that.

Feel free to provide any evidence to counter this.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Lovely patronising start to your deluded ramble, is the religious reference to missionary work inspired by having the Messiah that is Bielsa as your manager? :thumbsup:

It’s only Leeds fans getting hot under the collar on here, we are just laughing at them

The rest of what you say has been done to death

It’s off season, thanks for the chance to have a laugh at you and your fans, most welcome with Feck all football to talk about.

Don’t kid yourself that you have done anything but re-inforce the thoughts that Leeds fans are the most deluded in the football league, and that is quite an achievement

Knocking us for being realists about our chances whilst puffing your chest out and thinking your past has any relevance at all in 2020. Really?

It must be a Yorkshire thing, we could be having the exact same conversation with Sheffield Wednesday fans (apart from the Champions of Europe bit).

There are many teams that have rich histories, Bolton, Blackpool, etc., but at the end of the day history counts for nothing, apart from some nice stories to tell the grandkids, it's the here and now that really counts...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BORING

once again it’s simply Leeds fans trying to convince us that they are a massive club.

We don’t care!

I’m starting to think that this is some sort of complex! Are these Leeds fans trying to make up for something?
Aye.

You've nailed it.

They have a God Complex.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Another genius who doesn’t understand how buying and selling works.

Right, you decide the price of something. Ok so let’s repeat this logic back. So, I will offer you £500 for your flat. What do you mean you disagree, I think you’ll find it’s not worth any more then £500. Tell me how you value a flat?

Great logic mate, love it. It’s so convoluted I almost thought this was some kind of modern abstract comedy. Almost.

[tweet]1297179540431740929[/tweet]

[tweet]1297187407859679233[/tweet]

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

What.A.Tool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here