Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
When referring to Manchester United to a Leeds fans always call them "United", not "Manchester United" or "Man U".

For example: "Brighton won't be selling Ben White to Leeds this window, but if United come in with a stupid bid he could be gone."

Language is important and using it incorrectly can easily cause offence.

Elite level shithousery. Love it.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Because we won’t sell them the player they want “we’re not a well sorted prem side”.

Ok buddy. And you decide prices do you? Cool I’ll do the same. I’ll pay you £100 for your car, I’ve decided that’s a reasonable price, I’ll get the keys in the morning. What, that’s not enough? You call yourself “a well sorted human being, well now I realise how shite you are”.

Lordy their logic hurts your brain when you repeat it back.

Oh yeah and Potter’s really f’d us man, he’s only achieved a record PL finish in his debut season and building our best ever side.

[tweet]1296944526460846087[/tweet]

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It’s all in your head mate... of course he’s really upset he can’t be with his bestie

He doesn’t want to play for us [emoji3581]
Gullible [emoji3581]

[tweet]1296905434989826048[/tweet]

That's easily sorted, we can just buy Phillips. 5 million should do it?

#reunitephillipsandwhite

#fairpricing

#makebenhappyagain

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Joke club, bid £15m for Benrama if that’s how you spell his name, £10m for Kent who cost Rangers 7m last season. Had £22m rejected for BW and went back in at £25m :facepalm: What do they expect clubs just to hand them players because they want them ??? Tinpot outfit

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Because we won’t sell them the player they want “we’re not a well sorted prem side”.

Ok buddy. And you decide prices do you? Cool I’ll do the same. I’ll pay you £100 for your car, I’ve decided that’s a reasonable price, I’ll get the keys in the morning. What, that’s not enough? You call yourself “a well sorted human being, well now I realise how shite you are”.

Oh yeah and Potter’s really f’d us man, he’s only achieved a record PL finish in his debut season and building our best ever side.

Is that chap really saying that we are not a 'well sorted Prem side" because we hardly ever sell players???

This implies that we should be selling our players cheap (Leed's prices) to become said "well sorted Prem side"?

Is there an unknown practise of bouncing babies on their heads in Leeds?

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
So we think we're a "well sorted Prem side" & Potter has ruined us since he came in. They truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

That was a tough read blimey

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
- Very few of them know anything about the Albion.

- They have been building the delusion for most of last season that if they go up they will automatically sign Ben White.

Add in a bit of *TeamsLikeBrighton* thinking and the above makes a toxic brew.

They really need to get over it and quickly concentrate on getting the 5 or 6 signings they absolutely require in a very tricky transfer window.

Tick tock.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Joke club, bid £15m for Benrama if that’s how you spell his name, £10m for Kent who cost Rangers 7m last season. Had £22m rejected for BW and went back in at £25m :facepalm: What do they expect clubs just to hand them players because they want them ??? Tinpot outfit

They're obviously stuck in 2003! It's like when someone goes inside and expects everything to be the same when they get out :lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I can’t find it but there was a link on here a few days ago to an awful article about White wanting to leave but not being able to say it, I was conversing with the author of that abysmal piece last night...
[tweet]1296945089261051905[/tweet]

[tweet]1297059006222147584[/tweet]

Who can argue with FACTS like that.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Is that chap really saying that we are not a 'well sorted Prem side" because we hardly ever sell players???

This implies that we should be selling our players cheap (Leed's prices) to become said "well sorted Prem side"?

Is there an unknown practise of bouncing babies on their heads in Leeds?

To be fair, when they were a good Prem side, they did sell a few "Leeds through and through" players to Man Utd.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
People often say "every team has fans like that".

I have to say I disagree.

Leeds are by far collectively one of the biggest bunch of low IQ ****wit clowns in the English football fan sphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here