Apr 5, 2014

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I can imagine the conversations now

Leeds: Can we have Ben White for 18m? Please!
Brighton: No, we're not interested in selling him.
Leeds: Oh come on, we really need him! How about 22m? Go on, please! We'll be your best friend!
Leeds: All right, look. We can't understate how important it is to us that you let us sign him. We'll give you 30m for him. Look at what is out there about our budget being in the 50-60m range. This shows just how much we want him. Please! 30m is a fantastic offer. You have to let us have him
Leeds: So what. We never wanted him anyway, we're interested in this other centre back. You don't know him, he plays for another club.
Brighton: Damnit, have Ben. Please. Take him off our hands. The 18m will do. Can we interest you in any of our other players?

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
that one is particularly special isnt it? as if we dont have a decent, experienced centre back who can help direct or cover others. :rolleyes:

Indeed. Apparently their 2nd division CB who has been ‘covering’ for Ben against the likes of Luton will be of more help to him than our experienced PL defenders. There are too many leeds fans with minimal knowledge of the game.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What I love is that deluded Leeds fans are convinced they will finish above us despite the fact they are desperate for one of our players who we all believe will struggle to get a regular place in our team.

That is why I lumped on Leeds to go down. The odds currently reflect those delusions.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

el punal

This leeds thing has become a bit of a nonsense. Our fans are now coming across as as silly as the opposition. How have we managed to clock up so many pages about a rival team. Its almost like we are trying to reassure ourselves about them but beig too anxious. Surely one thread about Ben White is enough? Or are we exchanging leeds fpr Palace?

Reasons? It’s summer and it’s very hot. It’s the close season so not much going on - as in, no football. The faux bickering is all rather amusing. It’s not often we actually have a player that hasn’t played first team football being valued at £30 million. It’s amusing to see Leeds fans with no toys left in their prams. For the first time ever (I would suggest) that our club is recognised as a progressive, innovative outfit that has got the balls not to be intimidated. And so on and so forth ad nauseum . . . . just enjoy it, at least until the new season starts. :drink:

el punal

Traffic from Haywards Heath can be a nightmare on a sunny day to be fair. Probably went via Preston Circus which will have added at least 2 hours.

I’ve seen that bit of cardboard before. On the reverse side there are a load of Chelsea stickers and the message - ‘Willian, can I have your shirt’.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Not sure if this has been posted yet. Not my favourite website but still, this is more fun than the publications clearly working off of Leeds statements about Kalvin Philips being his “bestest fwend” in his 22 years on this planet [emoji849]

daadc8dcef465d0463970ec59f7e2c40.jpg

20d32dfac0b890f89e0140ce337118d3.jpg

8164479ca939a59d534d95c70b045c5a.jpg

b3f0e733a64c0de5b82a495c632c4d57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here