Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
This whole thing with White/Leeds is nonsense.
As it stands Leeds will be somewhere down the bottom next season, as we may well be too.
White is ours, under contract and it would make poor business sense to help strengthen a fellow relegation rival. I don't think our Tony likes making poor decisions, so unless Leeds were to stump up an outlandishly ridiculous pile of banknotes, White will not turn out in a Leeds shirt next season.
Last summer we signed Webster and Clarke from lower leagues, this summer with White returning we don't need to. With rumours of Duffy being off, it would make no sense to let White move too, as we'd then need another CB.
From White's point of view, if he believes in his abilities, surely he'd relish the challenge in proving it here against stiffer competition by cementing himself a place in our starting eleven as opposed to being a given in an inferior defensive squad. Alternatively, as CDM behind Biss and Lala.
Ultimately, he's going nowhere!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
White would be a starter at Leeds this season in the Premier League, and (so you tell me on here) is likely to be on the bench at Brighton.

I expect him to be a regular in a back three - certainly by the end of the season.

Leeds playing in the Champions League in the near term is a stretch, that I grant you. I don't know if it is "delusional" to believe in it as a possibility in the medium term, but it is optimistic to say the least. But isn't that true of Brighton as well?

I could find you a thousand Tweets like this.... (hence this thread)

https://twitter.com/BenSmith_7/status/1277201503594389505?s=20

[tweet]1277201503594389505[/tweet]

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
thats a false argument or a smoke screen. Again nobody suggests Brighton is historically bigger club than Leeds, it isnt. But Leeds united today is not Leeds united of 1970. It doesnt have PL squad, Its ground is less modern than many clubs including ours, your new 21st century training facilities are a while away, Brighton has one of the best in the country today. You have just received Cat1 academy status we are a few years ahead of you. You have a great manager, who is also unpredictable and we have a young progressive manager with a different, but still impressive back story.

Its deluded to think (unless they were a child leeds fan) that x,y,z modern 21st century player would walk around our respective training facilities, look at our respective squads and the calibre of player in each today, look at how each club is run........ a billionaire, lifelong fan owner with a young progressive, supportive manager or an owner (not knocking him btw) who is another in a long list of foreign owners, with a maverick genius disciplinarian, whose walked out of many jobs and still think..... you know what, I want Leeds because of its fans or because or what they did in 1970, I'm prepared to play with lower quality players and train in worse facilities just because its the once mighty Leeds.

But your lot truly have that crazyiness deeply ingrained. Our brilliant academy scouting system identified ben White, we've nurtured him over the past few years and put him on a path to get to our first team with progressive steps. (Newport country manger said he's destined for the top and an England call up, before many Leeds fans had even heard of Bielsa). fwiw. The other Centre half we sent to the championship has won Derby player of the year.

There is a lot going right in our club, its modern, hard working, sensible and progressive..... its why your chairman identified us an example to follow. Your deluded fans just dont get it, for them Leeds are comparative to the top 6 and nobody in their right mind couldn't pick Leeds. And its the total arrogance, entitlement and contempt from your ignorant muppet fans, that makes Leeds look stupid. You've earned nothing yet, other than promotion from the championship. Legends in your own minds only.
Oh..... THIS THIS AND THIS!

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
thats a false argument or a smoke screen. Again nobody suggests Brighton is historically bigger club than Leeds, it isnt. But Leeds united today is not Leeds united of 1970. It doesnt have PL squad, Its ground is less modern than many clubs including ours, your new 21st century training facilities are a while away, Brighton has one of the best in the country today. You have just received Cat1 academy status we are a few years ahead of you. You have a great manager, who is also unpredictable and we have a young progressive manager with a different, but still impressive back story.

Its deluded to think (unless they were a child leeds fan) that x,y,z modern 21st century player would walk around our respective training facilities, look at our respective squads and the calibre of player in each today, look at how each club is run........ a billionaire, lifelong fan owner with a young progressive, supportive manager or an owner (not knocking him btw) who is another in a long list of foreign owners, with a maverick genius disciplinarian, whose walked out of many jobs and still think..... you know what, I want Leeds because of its fans or because or what they did in 1970, I'm prepared to play with lower quality players and train in worse facilities just because its the once mighty Leeds.

But your lot truly have that crazyiness deeply ingrained. Our brilliant academy scouting system identified ben White, we've nurtured him over the past few years and put him on a path to get to our first team with progressive steps. (Newport country manger said he's destined for the top and an England call up, before many Leeds fans had even heard of Bielsa). fwiw. The other Centre half we sent to the championship has won Derby player of the year.

There is a lot going right in our club, its modern, hard working, sensible and progressive..... its why your chairman identified us an example to follow. Your deluded fans just dont get it, for them Leeds are comparative to the top 6 and nobody in their right mind couldn't pick Leeds. And its the total arrogance, entitlement and contempt from your ignorant muppet fans, that makes Leeds look stupid. You've earned nothing yet, other than promotion from the championship. Legends in your own minds only.

Someone post this on WACCOE.....[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Killer Whale is trolling now. Using flowery language and reading Dickens doesn't seem to cure Billy Big Bollckitis.

People are telling him "we don't think Brighton is bigger" and repeatedly pointing out that this thread started due to Leeds fans delusions about where Leeds are in the current pecking order. It's not related to Brighton, or in comparison to us. And yet, he just keeps flipping between two different response types, and we are all giving him the time of day.

Waccoe would have banned him by now.

I'll leave the rest of you to waste your time with him, today is Fridat for me :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep......
The other thing I wish someone could post on Waccoe would be a couple of the posts we got from Liverpool fans when we got Lallana on a free, eloquent about how good he'd been for them, and wishing both him and us luck, hoping the move worked out for both parties. We could then point out to them that's how a big team's fans react, and what class looks like.

They wouldn't understand though ............................... :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The other thing I wish someone could post on Waccoe would be a couple of the posts we got from Liverpool fans when we got Lallana on a free, eloquent about how good he'd been for them, and wishing both him and us luck, hoping the move worked out for both parties. We could then point out to them that's how a big team's fans react, and what class looks like.

They wouldn't understand though ............................... :shrug:

Yeah, but nobody from Leeds would want to make a step down to Brighton so of course they wouldn’t get it. They even want to fight us to stop our own player coming back here, as he is now Leeds through and through :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah, but nobody from Leeds would want to make a step down to Brighton so of course they wouldn’t get it. They even want to fight us to stop our own player coming back here, as he is now Leeds through and through :lolol:

Exactly - they wouldn't understand.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Killer Whale is trolling now. Using flowery language and reading Dickens doesn't seem to cure Billy Big Bollckitis.

Great Expectations no doubt.

Perhaps he should have read what happened to Oliver Twist when he asked for one more year?

I'll stop pretending to be educated now. I've exhausted my Dickens knowledge.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

A brilliant post.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Playing in the champions league .... A stretch? Congratulations on the understatement of the year. Liverpool and city definitely, Utd most probably which means you’ll be fighting it out with spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and possibly Leicester. Have you seen their squads? I’ve seen yours and frankly it’s great for the championship but it’s a basket case for the premier. You get 4-6 decent signings and you’ll have a fighting chance of staying up, anything less and it’s going to be carnage!
If your best chance of survival is reliant on a 22 year old CB who has had one season in the championship then you are in a bad way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This with big Leeds sized bells on

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How about Smug to The Leeds United - Pride of Yorkshire, when Elsa shuffles off to Barca.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It would be instantly banned on Waccoe ...............................

.......................... to long for any of their users to read ................

could be a fun game though, register a new account, drop a leeds united truth bomb, and time yourself for how long until banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here