Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sounds like Bielsa to Barcelona has some credibility if Messi is reported to be wanting it. Bielsa is out of contract at the end of July I believe so will be interesting to see how this develops.
Bielsa also has been very non-commital about signing a new contract with the 'Champions of Europe'.
This could be entertaining.

It's made up. The Sun have now removed it as well. Legal issues.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Why is it that so many Leeds fans don’t understand player development and the role of the loan system ? Just seems really odd. I’m sure Chelsea don’t encounter this level of ignorance when loaning our their young players to the lower leagues.

Is it because Leeds fans are stunningly stupid?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Why is it that so many Leeds fans don’t understand player development and the role of the loan system ? Just seems really odd. I’m sure Chelsea don’t encounter this level of ignorance when loaning our their young players to the lower leagues.

It’s the refusal to accept they have fallen so far down the pecking order that ‘teams like Brighton’ are using them as a stepping stone in their development plans.

We have many months more of this before Leeds realise the ‘back where we belong’ slogan they have been trotting out would be better placed when referring to the championship rather than premier league.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Meanwhile in la la land

b035f4d9c56e35548f7b604467375243.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think their delusion has reached stratospheric heights now!

Ok every club has deluded fans but they're almost becoming a parody of themselves.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Oh good, that’s one relegation place filled. Patrick Bamford :lolol:

My thinking entirely.

'Mr Bielsa says no need to buy anyone new up front as he's going to turn Patrick Bamford into a top premier league striker'

'Righto, I'll put the cheque book away then'

'Oh, also, Brighton seem to be implying they want Ben White, but haven't told us how much they are willing to pay yet'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I get the feeling that next season could be hilarious as anything less than challenging is going to be a massive disappointment to many Leeds fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here