[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Sounds like Bielsa to Barcelona has some credibility if Messi is reported to be wanting it. Bielsa is out of contract at the end of July I believe so will be interesting to see how this develops.
Bielsa also has been very non-commital about signing a new contract with the 'Champions of Europe'.
This could be entertaining.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sounds like Bielsa to Barcelona has some credibility if Messi is reported to be wanting it. Bielsa is out of contract at the end of July I believe so will be interesting to see how this develops.
Bielsa also has been very non-commital about signing a new contract with the 'Champions of Europe'.

This would be so funny, I really hope it happens. :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really?! I mean, really? Well that's a no-brainer.

The chance to manage one of the undisputed giants of European (if not world) football with a fanbase like no other, a history of glorious success and a stadium in the beating heart of one of the most vibrant, beautiful and cosmopolitan cities in the world.

Or go to Barcelona?

[emoji2][emoji23][emoji23]

Dyche to Leeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
hin2.jpg

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

But Leeds found him and developed him.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Yeah, but it would also show that he's also too good for Leeds and that there are teams much bigger than them, believe it or not.

Not like to happen anyway!

Sadly, if we beat them 5-0 twice it will solely be because of Biesla’s influence on Ben White. So in a way, they would have beaten themselves.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Nah.

Sideways move.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Warnock could be there firefighting in March !:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here