Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Express making things up. Just how have they come to this conclusion from the Ben White quote?

Leeds board's Bielsa transfer doubt suggests Whites in for busy summer
And White appeared to suggest he would be willing to stay at Leeds if the opportunity was available, although he was understandably coy when asked whether he will still be at the club next year.

"It's an unbelievable club and unbelievable fans and I've really enjoyed my time," White told Sky Sports.

"I think with this manager and this set of players, they've definitely got a chance [in the Premier League]."

Of his goal, White added: "Yeah, I've been waiting a long for that and I'm buzzing for it to go in. I don't think it's sunk in.

"We've known obviously we've been going up for a while but we've had to be as professional as we could to finish off those last two games and I think we've done it and we've shown why we're champions and where we are."

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Express making things up. Just how have they come to this conclusion from the Ben White quote?

And White appeared to suggest he would be willing to stay at Leeds if the opportunity was available, although he was understandably coy when asked whether he will still be at the club next year.

"It's an unbelievable club and unbelievable fans and I've really enjoyed my time," White told Sky Sports.

"I think with this manager and this set of players, they've definitely got a chance [in the Premier League]."

Of his goal, White added: "Yeah, I've been waiting a long for that and I'm buzzing for it to go in. I don't think it's sunk in.

"We've known obviously we've been going up for a while but we've had to be as professional as we could to finish off those last two games and I think we've done it and we've shown why we're champions and where we are."

Leeds must have sold him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I actually think he has handled all of this really well.

I mean he’s hardly going to say anything different.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
click bait, put leeds and a transfer in a headline and quids in.

the young lads and their girlfriends are going away today together for a well deserved break, so you can all speculate for a bit longer ,;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ha. Me too, and I've been massively reasonable and polite throughout.

They really don't welcome discussion.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

the young lads and their girlfriends are going away today together for a well deserved break, so you can all speculate for a bit longer ,;)
With 2 weeks quarantine if they return from overseas, and pre-season training starting on August 17th, it'd better be a short trip.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
they are on a jet to europe as i type this. sanctioned by leeds, ben white is on the plane so guess brighton agreed also.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

they are on a jet to europe as i type this. sanctioned by leeds, ben white is on the plane so guess brighton agreed also.

As per White's instagram story, he's actually on a tiny private jet with Kalvin P and 4 other lads. No girlfriends unless they're in the hold.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
In the overhead lockers!

nah, leeds said private jet no commercial and as you can see limited seats, there are 2 or 3 other planes.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
me three and i'm a bleedin' leeds fan. they don't like the truth in that yellow corner of the internet

Seriously? What was your crime? Suggesting Ben White might not be as good as Ferdinand?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I got into a twitter discussion with two leeds fans.
One couldn`t comprehend that we would be seen as rivals next season ie that both clubs would probably be around 12th-20th and that we wouldn`t sell to a club that we would be in direct competition.

Another one said Ben White was 11-8 to join Leeds with one of the bookies so it was nailed on and there was no chance he`d be at Brighton next season.

Maybe he won`t (i think he will) but we sure as hell won`t sell him to Leeds.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seriously? What was your crime? Suggesting Ben White might not be as good as Ferdinand?

Couldn't reply to any comment (including those we'd judge as trying to have sensible debate) without getting all high and mighty (bigger club, tinpot, why would he go back to little ole Brighton when he can stay at the Mighty Leeds, we can see you holding hands etc etc), plus several posts simply saying **** off our board............then started screaming for their Mods to kick us out, which they now clearly have.

....it's actually worse than some of the Twitter feeds. Quite pathetic.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I got into a twitter discussion with two leeds fans.
One couldn`t comprehend that we would be seen as rivals next season ie that both clubs would probably be around 12th-20th and that we wouldn`t sell to a club that we would be in direct competition.

A lot of teams will have fun beating Leeds next season. I'm not sure they'll cope with being beaten by Burnley, Leicester, Wolves etc. And us, of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here