Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Leeds are becoming slightly irritating at the moment, so much so I have day dreamed on the drive back from work the perfect scenario, Biesla goes to the board with a list of players he thinks are required to compete in the Premier league and top of that list is Ben White, the board look at the list and say to a volatile Biesla, sorry we’ve already gone to Brighton and they do not want to or need to sell Ben.... what, what, but we’re Leeds, I’m Biesla this is bullshit, you can’t even get me a young defender, your useless I can’t work in these conditions...., and off he storms....

That would be magic...,

Not gonna happen obviously, but that would be mighty funny

Imagine if Man Utd miss out on the Champions League and decide they want Bielsa to take over.

Now that would be funny.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Old smiley Mikey’s getting a bit confused and talking himself out of it.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mikeyalaw/status/1285898670865604614[/tweet]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes it has our manager has said he's looking forwards to working with our player pre-season. A very factual statement.

Edit: Added to which the very blunt website and twitter postings from the club.

What most of us are enjoying is the very way they are so up themselves that they are already favourites for the League, Champions League etc etc.

Amongst all the news reports from tinpot Northern Argus equivalents, twitter crap from deluded fans etc what Potter has said basically represent the ONLY facts reported - everything else is speculation and wishful thinking. Bottom line is we'll either have White or an absolute SHITLOAD of money. Very likely to be the former.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
And White scores.

"Glorious goal for Leeds from one of their men of the moment - Ben White.

A brilliant bit of control on the chest and then a sumptuous volley on the right foot past the goalkeeper into the top right corner."
From the BBC

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just been on the local news that they came out on an open top bus after tonight's win. During a pandemic and against police advice. Massive points deduction?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That goal was Ben telling “us” he’s all Leeds apparently [emoji848]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jakeyriley/status/1286012145168273410[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ollyclarke4/status/1286011505666863104[/tweet]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Leeds fans on Twitter tonight. Just unbelievable.

The meltdown is going to break the internet......

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Seems an odd decision to push the stay away but have a decorated open top bus outside elland road in case people turned up.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ooh they’re not happy are they?
I would really laugh my socks off if Bielsa walked away now. It seems odd he hasn’t signed a new contract with just weeks to go before the season starts again.

Dream scenario (although would take some doing admittedly).

- Bielsa has falling out with the board and walks.
- West Ham take advantage of the opportunity and sacks Moyes again, hiring Bielsa with effect immediately
- Leeds end up with ‘serial winner’ Moyes, Hughes or Pardew going into the new season.
- Leeds are relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here