[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I didn't think there would ever be a non palace reason for wanting Burnley to stay up - especially after they unceremoniously binned off Dyche - but the prospect of Leeds or Everton going down has got me rooting for them. It would be so much funnier if either of those two got relegated.

So, yeah, go Burnley!

el punal

Before the 3-0 against Wolves, two games ago, we were bottom 3 for goals scored and only behind Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs for goals conceded. So Yes, I think my point stands.:rolleyes:

Okay, let’s not bicker. Yes, we were bottom three for goals scored prior to the Wolves game but we’ve certainly played catch up from the Arsenal win onwards. The good thing is we’ve turned the corner with our profligacy in front of goal as shown in our recent form, and long may that continue.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Okay, let’s not bicker. Yes, we were bottom three for goals scored prior to the Wolves game but we’ve certainly played catch up from the Arsenal win onwards. The good thing is we’ve turned the corner with our profligacy in front of goal as shown in our recent form, and long may that continue.

You started it. :lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Fabrizio Romano has confirmed that Raphinha has a relegation release clause set at £25m :lol: Barcelona were interested at £75m. Ouch.

Well, there's all the motivation he needs this afternoon. Who wouldn't want to stay at Elland Road rather than be exiled to the hell-hole that is the Nou Camp?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Absolutely this. Burnley could get stuffed in the lunchtime KO, but it won't stop me singing 'down with the Norwich/Watford' with gusto if we're beating them.

Burnley would have to be stuffed 21-0 to go below Leeds before our kick-off, so please feel free to sing it anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, there's all the motivation he needs this afternoon. Who wouldn't want to stay at Elland Road rather than be exiled to the hell-hole that is the Nou Camp?

Might also explain his desperate need to get sent off with ailing, last weekend.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve enjoyed watching Leeds for the last two seasons……. How long were they in the Championship last time ?

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Reading through this thread from the beginning is comedy gold. The level of entitlement and expectation at the Start is unbelievable. They should be preparing for the champions league.

Lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports