Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The interesting* thing is that according to their tracker, they are actually spot on for where they expected to be on the 40pt survival graph. Their forum denizens don't seem to be #trusting_the_tracker of course. And I don't think many people expect them to get the predicted 6 points from Brighton (H) and Brentford (A).

*not interesting

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
The interesting* thing is that according to their tracker, they are actually spot on for where they expected to be on the 40pt survival graph. Their forum denizens don't seem to be #trusting_the_tracker of course. And I don't think many people expect them to get the predicted 6 points from Brighton (H) and Brentford (A).

*not interesting

The world famous Giraffe Tracker uses draws for away games so they are on -2 (also not interesting).

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The world famous Giraffe Tracker uses draws for away games so they are on -2 (also not interesting).

Yep I'd noticed they were on track but were 'due' 3 points in an away game and thought "what mad, untrustworthy model are they using here". I considered checking but thought it was easier to just chuckle and move on :)

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Yep I'd noticed they were on track but were 'due' 3 points in an away game and thought "what mad, untrustworthy model are they using here". I considered checking but thought it was easier to just chuckle and move on :)

Away wins in a staying up tracker? I'm beginning to suspect these people may be deluded.

sean

Jan 3, 2017
I was feeling a bit sorry for Jesse Marsch and the mess he has inherited these past few weeks... but remembering the chaos that ensued from us not selling Ben White to them - as well as all their other displays of arrogance - has made me want to screw them over on Sunday.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
If you don't mind me asking, why have you chosen your user name and avatar? From your posts you are obviously a Brighton fan, but the name and the white rose confuse me.

There is an urban myth that the White Rose was the emblem of the Yorkists in the Wars of the Roses. It was later adopted as the emblem of Yorkshire (albeit that during the Wars of the Roses, Yorkshire was predominantly Lancastrian. Go figure!)

The White Rose was also the name of a small German resistance group operating against the nazis in WW2.

The White Rose is also the name of the group of anti-vax loons who go round putting stickers on lamposts accusing our medics of genocide and threatening them with prosecution for "crimes against humanity" for distributing the covid vaccines.

There may be more. Pick your potato.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's not that I'd forgotten their delusion, but I had let slip the weapons grade level they got too.

Naturally the Albionistas on Twitter have been reminding them of their out and out throbberness, this week...

...which is nice.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Most of your forum reckoned Leeds were going straight down at the start of the season.

Leeds are on an upward trajectory now. San Francisco 49'ers have invested £50m that will be used to develop the stadium, training ground. Everyone keeps banging on about how many goals we concede but both our CB signings have been injured as well as our backup CB so like Liverpool we have had 3 CBs injured for most of the season. This has left us playing two left-footed CB's which is far from ideal but it looks like we have found one.

Next season we will buy a left-back and a central midfield playmaker not to mention our crop of U23 players who top their league by 10 pts and play just as good attacking football as the first team.

Narrator : Leeds U23s were relegated the following season.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I do feel sorry for Ben White.

This week, instead of playing in, what is more or less a decider for a Champions League place next season, he could be playing for the club he loves more than any other, against a team that cruelly kept him hostage,chained to a radiator , in a game vital to his first loves survival from relegation.

PoorBen, where did it all go wrong?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I do feel sorry for Ben White.

This week, instead of playing in, what is more or less a decider for a Champions League place next season, he could be playing for the club he loves more than any other, against a team that cruelly kept him hostage,chained to a radiator , in a game vital to his first loves survival from relegation.

PoorBen, where did it all go wrong?

Let’s also not forget the wisdom of Killer Whale on this thread who told us how much more superior Bielsa would be in the PL than Potter

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here