Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

el punal

Can’t be arsed to scroll part to the start of the thread, but if I recall it was roughly:
- Last season: Leeds easily finish top six.
- This season: Leeds finish top three.
- Next season: Leeds do PL and CL double.
- Pope, US President, Secretary-General of the UN etc all stand down to allow Bielsa to assume his rightful position as leader of the entire world.

How’s that going?

Yorkshire becomes an independent state. The wearing of shirts for men becomes illegal and they have to wander around bare chested. In addition, when out in public the continual chant of “We are Leeds” must be uttered by all of the populace.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yorkshire becomes an independent state. The wearing of shirts for men becomes illegal and they have to wander around bare chested. In addition, when out in public the continual chant of “We are Leeds” must be uttered by all of the populace.

And have this tattooed over their heart/arse

Capture.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sad times, the Messiah was crucified last night :wink:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Anyone know how everyone's 2nd team, got on last night?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As if that pompous tool would still be here spouting bollux about Bielsa’s incredible formations and his preference of an enganche or doble cinco.

Whilst waxing lyrical about his collection of watches, not forgetting the latin phrases chucked in for efffecf

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He was possibly the most smug person I’d encountered on this forum and that is saying something.

Loved [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] deflating him by telling him that his nickname when he worked in Sweden did not mean what he thought it did :lolol:

I forget what it was and what KW thought it was but it was hilarious

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Loved [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] deflating him by telling him that his nickname when he worked in Sweden did not mean what he thought it did :lolol:

Ooh, please try and find it. :)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I won't be around much longer, don't worry. The Ben White sage seems to be running out of steam, and there will soon be no reason to be on here until January next year.

My user name is nothing to do with the film, you will be surprised to learn. Back in the day I was the (somewhat portly) European HR Director of an American software company. One of the less attractive aspects of my job was that I used to have to free up a lot of employee's futures. This was a young and highly aggressive company, growing like crazy, very hire and fire so it happened a lot. It didn't make me popular, as you can imagine, I would walk down the corridor and people would shrink away almost like I was the grim reaper, in a black hood, carrying a scythe.

Anyhow I returned from a trip to Stockholm where I had had to manage out the popular Marketing Director. I would just fly in, do the deed (the Yanks called it "whacking" which was nicely tasteful, like we were in Goodfellas of something) and fly out again, I hardly spoke to anyone else there. A mate of mine at the European HQ, the CFO (who happened to be Swedish), walked into my office breezily and laughingly said, "Here he is!"

"Here's who?" I asked, mystified.

Do you know what your nickname is in the Swedish office?" he asked, pointing to my stomach, "Killer Whale."

The Swedish word for killer whale is "späckhuggare" which roughly translates to "blubber cutter", since these whales are known for eating the blubber of bigger whales... if they called you "späckhuggaren" it could be because you are fat or have unhealthy diet, not because you are particularly dangerous..

Here it is - https://www.northstandchat.com/show...-deal&p=9471115&highlight=Swedish#post9471115

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Ha! Yes. Killer Whale allowed himself to believe the Swedes were paying due respect to his ruthlessness when in reality they were just saying, “here comes Blubber Guts.” :lolol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He was summed up for me by his patronising little comment about Leeds having a history of great managers, wondering whether any of us were aware that, among others, Brian Clough had been their manager. Unsurprisingly, we were aware mate. We were also aware of a major reason why Clough failed at Elland Road. Peter Taylor wasn't there to sign the players. He was still down here signing Nobby Horton, Andy Rollings & Peter Ward.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
True, but then he is a leeds knob. That’s a dealbreaker.

….and anyone who isn’t Leeds, who dares question the champions of Europe or says anything remotely negative on their forum means someone SCREAMS for a Mod and you are INSTANTLY banned from the forum (not just posting, you can’t even read it). They are utterly incapable of any form of debate with oppo fans. Bunch of knuckleheaded, deluded morons. :wanker::wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here