Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Did you not see the comments on here after the draw with Sheffield United. It’s a bit Pot, Kettle, Black isn’t it? All fans have this attitude to a degree.

WTF? Our expectation about beating Sheffield United at home was based on their record-breaking poor form and ultra-low confidence at the time - and the fact that they were down to 10 men for more than half the frigging match - and nothing to do with their history or the size of their club.

We had every reason to expect a win.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I think the commentator yesterday remarked how West Ham and Wolves had done the same thing, and both come away with victories. I think the pitch also had a part to play (for us) - we seemed to master it much better...and Leeds' decision to put the sprinklers on at half time was bizarre. Also, for some strange reason, Leeds didn't really target our left side - almost all of their attacks seemed to go down our right.

We had the benefit of practising at Newport

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WTF? Our expectation about beating Sheffield United at home was based on their record-breaking poor form and ultra-low confidence at the time - and the fact that they were down to 10 men for more than half the frigging match - and nothing to do with their history or the size of their club.

Expecting a win is entitled whoever you are playing in the same division imo. Hoping for one, wanting one etc is fine. I don’t recall the last time that I expected a win in the PL. No wonder so many want Potter out if they have your attitude to any game :shrug:

History, not just ours, should tell you that playing against 10 men guarantees nothing

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have Leeds scored yet?

You’ve got to admire the way they keep attacking although we have to give some credit to Brighton as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're still out in their paddy field, no news as I post.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This guy!

Firefox_Screenshot_142Z.png

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-graham-potter-brighton-19641070

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

On here the same attitude was shown before and after the Fulham and Arsenal games, probably others.

Seeing the Leeds fans twitter breakdown is amusing, but some of the stuff on here has been similar. Look at the thread about our fans becoming self entitled.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
No wonder so many want Potter out if they have your attitude to any game :shrug:

I don't have an expectation to win 'any' game. I do have an expecation to win - or, at the very least, perform well - against, what was at the time we played them, literally the worst side in Premier League history.

I really don't feel that's being entitled.

History, not just ours, should tell you that playing against 10 men guarantees nothing

The history showed those 10/11 players were really, really out of form.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't have an expectation to win 'any' game. I do have an expecation to win - or, at the very least, perform well - against, what was at the time we played them, literally the worst side in Premier League history.

I really don't feel that's being entitled.

The history showed those 10/11 players were really, really out of form.

Get where you’re coming from but they were never going to go through the whole season losing every game. We are the go to club when you’re on a shit run or have player who hasn’t scored for months :smile:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep. It's very easy to find their tweets from before and after his debut.

They had no clue who he was (often leveled at us) and they were completely surprised at how good he was.

He's been developing his trade since he was a kid. 23yrs in the making. But "nah, Bielsa made him". It's ridiculous.
(he even states that, on a Leeds podcast, he's just doing what he always did, but better)

They are a hive mind...except the fair weather fans are starting to disappear.

5338E9CA-D83A-49FB-AFFB-D0F0FAB76DFE.jpeg

This one being a favourite of mine. :)

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here