Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
With increasing regularity I’m finding myself overlapping with [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] on Twitter. It’s like we’re drawn to the same turds.

Last edited:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Reading the Leeds live rag re: Dunks new contract and how it means they might now have a chance with White, is it any wonder they're deluded?

Apparently they know Potters plans for him too.....It's propaganda, not news

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-ben-white-transfer-boost-18809830

"The contract makes him the highest-paid player at the club and crucially ensures that the defender will not be moving on this summer.

That means that Brighton’s stance could now soften on White, giving Leeds a chance to make another move for the 22-year-old.
Dunk’s presence in the Brighton team will also mean reduced game time for the central defender, which could lead to him pushing for a move to a club where he is guaranteed starts. And that is something that Leeds could offer."

Wonder how much revenue the LeedsLive clickbait equates to?

Can't be hard to set up a website and just make up whatever the fan-base want to hear? Nice little business probably.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
From Waccoe - Leeds fans at their finest and most articulate :

1. F*** you, f*** Brighton and f*** f***ing Tony Bloom and FOTC.

2. We don’t care about Brighton, it’s a neoliberal clown seaside town.

This is on page 294 of their thread on the Ben White saga! Oh boy, they care, they really do. Bless! :kiss:

I think he meant liberal not neoliberal. I can't see Milton Freidman and Friedrich Heyak hanging around at the Peace Centre or cycling up to The Chatri for a macrobiotic organic vegan picnic with Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld.

el punal

This is on page 294 of their thread on the Ben White saga! Oh boy, they care, they really do. Bless! :kiss:

And another one! :

“Tinpot f***ing little shite club Brighton. I’d be embarrassed to be from there.” Yay!:O

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think he meant liberal not neoliberal. I can't see Milton Freidman and Friedrich Heyak hanging around at the Peace Centre or cycling up to The Chatri for a macrobiotic organic vegan picnic with Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld.

:lolol:

Probably one of my favourite ever mental pictures!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Neoliberal clowns. I like that. That’s going on a T shirt right after I neck this vodka.

“We’re the left side, we’re the left side, we’re the left side Brighton boys”.
“We’re the right side, we’re the right side we’re the right side Brighton boys...”

In an effeminate falsetto...”we're the middle, we’re the middle, the middle neoliberal clowns”

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Neoliberal clowns. I like that. That’s going on a T shirt right after I neck this vodka.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
[tweet]1296798764120920064[/tweet]

Yeah we are only doing this to piss Leeds fans off, nothing to do with keeping our best players, this is so Tony, Paul and Dan can sit around on Zoom chats in the evening giggling at Leeds fans. Oh and there is that continued bollocks that Potter couldn't possibly coach him to be an even better player. It must be a well known fact that every single one of our players went backwards under him last season.

I’ve tried engaging with this chap but he’s incredibly testy. You may or may not be surprised to know that he has a very high opinion of Bielsa, Leeds and himself. An arrogant Leeds fan eh, who would have thought it.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
This is right up there! They're absolutely mental on Waccoe
ef0c0cd5c08dded1390639af3dbbafac.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here