Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Sometimes you post sense. Sometimes you pose the most stupid questions - no, of course we didn't have threads for all those managers. They didn't have hoards of neanderthal lack-brains posting lies and threats and deluded fvckwittery on Twatter and Waccoe. 'He's Leeds through and through'. 'We (or Bielsa) made him'. 'Little Brighton have no right to keep him, it's disgusting, they should just sell him to Leeds for the price that Leeds think is fair - if they don't they are just being greedy', 'They'll have to sell because they need the money', 'they didn't even know who he was', 'they didn't want him, they just kept carting him out on loan' (you probably understand that we have a first class team managing our loanees, keeping regularly in touch with them and monitoring their progress constantly, but there are too many on Waccoe and Twatter who don't have the brain power to assimilate that fact), I hope they've got a warehouse of badly stored fertiliser in their fvcking town that will blow the whole fvckin' place sky high' ...... you get the picture? Can you refute any of it? (that is a rhetorical question btw - and the answer wouldn't be 'WE ARE LEEDS' anyway!).
Yes, we had a bit of a laugh about Norwich coming up and taking the PL by storm with their refreshing attacking football, but to be honest they didn't have too many offensive numpties. They were generally a bit similar to your lot, but without the bile, the vitriol and the illiteracy.

I addressed this before. 248 pages is insignificant compared to 20,000 #freebenwhite tweets.

Mostly derogatory comments about the club, fanbase, manager, team, etc.

What exactly did we do to deserve all this bullshit?
Loan you a player we've been carefully developing for 6 years who appears to have been the missing link that won you the Championship?
You'd think we'd all have seen that as a mutually beneficial arrangement? Apparently not.

Of course there's going to be a thread about it.

[emoji482]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
#freebielsa [emoji24]

How can they keep him held hostage?

He’s Barcelona through and through

No offence, but he’ll never win anything at tinpot Leeds who can only play hoof ball.

Release Bielsa and let him have his chance to manage the calibre of team this quality manager deserves [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
#freebielsa [emoji24]

How can they keep him held hostage?

He’s Barcelona through and through

No offence, but he’ll never win anything at tinpot Leeds who can only play hoof ball.

Release Bielsa and let him have his chance to manage the calibre of team this quality manager deserves [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

They won't like this in Yorkshire.

Sick to death of Leeds and their warped reality.

The move to Barcelona would balance the universe and be just what that lot deserve.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sweet Jesus the delusion is delicious.

What other fan base in the Prem could watch Barca tonight and their only take away being “we can get Messi”. Step forward Leeds fans:

https://twitter.com/tonylufc28/status/1294381109673951236

“He looks like he wants out of Barca.. Bielsa can get him”

https://twitter.com/m_d_1992/status/1294394101341851651

https://twitter.com/tonylufc28/status/1294381109673951236?s=21

Delusions of grandeur....

These are strange times, I’m starting to believe people are losing a grip on reality

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
I think maybe you guys need to get your story straight.

Bielsa can be a no mark, who has achieved nothing as a manager, is totally overrated, not famous even in Argentina, won little of consequence because no top club would ever employ him, just insignificant little Leeds

OR

He could be on his way to manage Barcelona because a job little old Leeds can't possibly be of interest once a true giant of world club football pick up the phone

But he can't be both.

Because if he were as cr@p as many of you maintain, why would Barcelona, who can tempt any manager in the world to join them, be remotely interested?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sweet Jesus the delusion is delicious.

What other fan base in the Prem could watch Barca tonight and their only take away being “we can get Messi”. Step forward Leeds fans:

https://twitter.com/tonylufc28/status/1294381109673951236

“He looks like he wants out of Barca.. Bielsa can get him”

https://twitter.com/m_d_1992/status/1294394101341851651

https://twitter.com/tonylufc28/status/1294381109673951236?s=21

I would have thought that having seen Barcelona played off the pitch, that Bielsa to Barcelona is more likely.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Haven't read every word of every page but wouldn't it be funny if Bielsa went to Barca after their narrow defeat at home tonight! Unfortunately, I suspect Pochittino is ahead of him on the wanted list (possible even more ahead of Bielsa).

That can't be right. No, it must simply be that Bielsa is so far ahead of Pochettino in the pecking order, that he has gone all the way around and is almost about to lap Poch, and it just looks like Bielsa's behind him.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Leeds really seem to think the world stopped and time stood still when they were relegated out of the top flght 16 years ago.

Their squad is piss poor and I for one cannot wait to see them getting ripped a new one week in week out this season. The only downside is their nineteenth century stadium will be empty for the whole game and not just from 70 minutes.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
What? Are Barcelona fans even dumber than Leeds fans? Is Bobby Robson also on the list?

Surely after tonight, Barca's aim will just be to find 3 worse teams than them in La Liga next year? Worrying for them though I'm not seeing Potter's name on the list...have I missed something or do I just need a bigger screen?

Either way, with or without Potter's magic, there's little doubt their scouts will be rocking up at Lancing on Monday to run the rule over all of your 27 world class "Made in Brighton" centre backs

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I think maybe you guys need to get your story straight.

Bielsa can be a no mark, who has achieved nothing as a manager, is totally overrated, not famous even in Argentina, won little of consequence because no top club would ever employ him, just insignificant little Leeds

OR

He could be on his way to manage Barcelona because a job little old Leeds can't possibly be of interest once a true giant of world club football pick up the phone

But he can't be both.

Because if he were as cr@p as many of you maintain, why would Barcelona, who can tempt any manager in the world to join them, be remotely interested?

I mean it's all just funny to watch at the moment.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I would have thought that having seen Barcelona played off the pitch, that Bielsa to Barcelona is more likely.

I don't think many of the top names would be interested at the moment. Barca vote for a new President next year, meaning anyone coming in won't be that secure.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You do know that he has managed at the highest level in France, Spain and Italy, right?

Admittedly not for long in Rome, but his short time there was hardly inconspicuous!

Well actually, that's my point. As I said, until he turned up at Leeds, I had no awareness of Bielsa at all. He may have managed in top divisions, but winning anything has been conspicuous by it's absence along with any discernible worldwide profile. I hadn't even noticed him at Leeds till spygate. Had you heard of him before he joined Leeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here