[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Almost certainly not quite as angry as my brother-in-law, who had £20 @ 40/1 on HT Leeds/FT Brighton :lol:
For reason unknown, in the Pink 'Keeper shirt game up there, (let's not kid ourselves when it comes to Leeds fans progressiveness) I had a fiver on Butters scoring the first goal of the second half...

...which was nice.

My Lincolnshire living mate and his brother, who I collected on the way, thought I was some kind of savant.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just occured to me: I don't do Betfair but given the GIANT and DELUDED Leeds support there must be money to be made off them next season?
Correct.

Three outright markets:
Relegation: Leeds are 5.0/5.1 (4/1) to be relegated whereas WBA and Fulham are both hovering just above even money. They are clearly a ridiculously long price.

Top 4: Leeds are 23/1 if you wish to back them, or 28/1 if you want to lay that bet. Again, ridiculously short when you look at the price for other teams.

To win: Leeds are 170 to win. Crap odds. Leicester are 310 FFS.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Correct.

Three outright markets:
Relegation: Leeds are 5.0/5.1 (4/1) to be relegated whereas WBA and Fulham are both hovering just above even money. They are clearly a ridiculously long price.

Top 4: Leeds are 23/1 if you wish to back them, or 28/1 if you want to lay that bet. Again, ridiculously short when you look at the price for other teams.

170/1 to win the league? No way! I am clearly underestimating the Messiah touch of Bielsa!

From memory the last team to come up from the second tier and win the top tier the next season was either Forest or Ipswich? It was a long long long time ago

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fingers crossed that it’s away at a top 4 club too!

For their opening fixture, the newly promoted cannon fodder are generally 'rewarded' with a home game vs. one of the glamour clubs.

On this basis I am hoping that Leeds get Man City and are 7 (seven) down by half-time live on TV.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Correct.

Three outright markets:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(I was thinking on a match-by-match basis really.)

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
do they have a manager, assistant manager, analysis and translator (if required) yet?

tick tock tick tock.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
On this topic how many Leeds players even make our bench? Kalvin Phillips probably the only standout. How many of our players walk into their XI? Ryan, Lamptey, Montoya, Burn, Bernardo, Dunk, Duffy, Clarke, Veltman, White, Roberts, Webster, Azate, Mooy, Bissouma, Stephens, Propper, Gross, MacAllista, Lallana, Trossard, Murray, Connolly, Maupay.. Pretty much our whole squad on paper is better than theirs. They keep going on about how godlike Bielsa is but he's probably waiting to see if Barca get knocked out tonight whether they'd be interested in him and by the way this is a man who got a decent Argentina side knocked out of the world cup group stages, bottled two cup finals during his time in spain and only got leeds promoted because all the good teams had already beat them too it aside from Brentford. They are a decent size club with a decent little team but right now we're miles ahead of them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
For their opening fixture, the newly promoted cannon fodder are generally 'rewarded' with a home game vs. one of the glamour clubs.

On this basis I am hoping that Leeds get Man City and are 7 (seven) down by half-time live on TV.

Nice dream, but Man City (and United) won't be playing the first round of PL fixtures, due to Europe.

Liverpool it is then!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have noticed that the saddoes from up the road aren’t posting on here much at the moment. Are they sulking cos we have a new adversary, even more deluded and obnoxious than them?

Or have they realised the team they support is on the slide?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I have noticed that the saddoes from up the road aren’t posting on here much at the moment. Are they sulking cos we have a new adversary, even more deluded and obnoxious than them?

Or have they realised the team they support is on the slide?

They're too busy posting on tiktok instead.

[tweet]1293644444433031169[/tweet]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Not true I'm afraid. For instance Huddersfield's opening PL match was a 'glamour' tie away to c palace. They won 3 nil :lolol:

Norwich last year kicked off at Liverpool.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Nice dream, but Man City (and United) won't be playing the first round of PL fixtures, due to Europe.

Liverpool it is then!

Sweet irony if the top boys are otherwise engaged and Leeds are 'rewarded' with a glamour match against ..... Brighton!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Not true I'm afraid. For instance Huddersfield's opening PL match was a 'glamour' tie away to c palace. They won 3 nil :lolol:

Norwich last year kicked off at Liverpool.

Can we just start Fridat again?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They're too busy posting on tiktok instead.

[tweet]1293644444433031169[/tweet]

I think what's worrying is that is the take they agreed to post. They're not in time with each other, they're all doing their own hand movements. The end bit has one of them doing a 'raise the roof' gesture while the others were doing bird gestures. I mean, they had clearly planned it, and practised it, and yet that was the take they posted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports