Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deleting NSC account

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
attachment.php

Strange. He looks exactly like Ryan Gosling in his website images, Tinder, etc. Apparently.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I suspect he's heading out to start up a Chris Hughton Fan's Forum judging by his posts on other threads. Probably him and Jolly Red Giant although haven't heard much from him (or Her) over the last few days!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Is that picture for real ? It resembles the photo fits in police stations of pretty much everyone who's ever committed a unsolvable crime , and who's it supposed to be by the way .

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I suspect he's heading out to start up a Chris Hughton Fan's Forum judging by his posts on other threads. Probably him and Jolly Red Giant although haven't heard much from him (or Her) over the last few days!

Nah.That's me.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Log out, reset password, delete email without reading it.

If they truly never want to log into NSC again they could change email to an address they don't own.

The visit a password generator site such as https://www.avast.com/en-gb/random-password-generator

Copy the password and change NSC password with the copied password.

Log out of NSC.

Will never be able to log in again or use reset password as emails won't get to them. Whole process would take less than a minute!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is that picture for real ? It resembles the photo fits in police stations of pretty much everyone who's ever committed a unsolvable crime , and who's it supposed to be by the way .

It resembles someone that used to post on here who when he wanted to become a local politician he wanted all his forum posts deleted so there would be no skeletons in the closet that the local news could discover. though).

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It resembles someone that used to post on here who when he wanted to become a local politician he wanted all his forum posts deleted so there would be no skeletons in the closet that the local news could discover.

Amended!

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'd be careful as I don't believe that is an entirely accurate version of events.

Thanks for the advice. I'll edit my post if you could also edit the quoted text too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here