Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Delete if not allowed

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I suppose they are acknowledging that they might have crossed a line and if the thread were deleted that they would understand why it was deleted. Although there are some posters that would say "please delete" and then argue that it shouldn't be deleted simply because their mood changes from the time they say "please delete" to the time the thread gets deleted.

I don’t have a problem with borderline posts but most of em are about as offensive as a kitten. Those are the ones that really get on my tits

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Also "On <insert TV channel name> NOW!" threads.

Quick! Stop whatever you're doing and tune in NOW! (Usually to some blurred football footage from the late seventies or early eighties)

These threads can be pretty useful sometimes. Most of the time I see them the day after and they’re not unfortunately

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I don’t have a problem with borderline posts but most of em are about as offensive as a kitten. Those are the ones that really get on my tits

I once had a kitten scratch my arm and leave a long scar and urinate on my jumper. That one kitten was particularly offensive. Everybody thinks their one instance is the one that is most offensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here