NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm pretty sure Haye has permanently retired since. Glad Chisora has lost his licence. Slapping Vitalli, spitting at his brother and turning Haye's verbal taunts in to a mass brawl (not saying Haye is innocent but IMO Chesora was the aggressor) showed himself up as a complete TOOL. (And no, I wouldn't say that to his face!)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was laughing after the verdict. One can only conclude at his antics that " he's not all there ".

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He was laughing after the verdict. One can only conclude at his antics that " he's not all there ".

Off topic and I'm just curious as I have no idea why you flounced or anything else and don't really care in all honesty. But I'm a bit confused by your 'comeback' because I did read yesterday, from you, that you would only post on REMF from here on in? Sorry as I said, not a confrontation post, just wondered like.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
reminds me of someone else :rolleyes:

I may be a bit of a loose cannon but I have yet to slap an NSC'er, spit in the face of an NSC'er or start a fight with an NSC'er but there's still time I guess.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was " called " by a few baiters as I did a thread on the REMF Brighton Marathon thread which was my first post back and I thought , " do you know what , why the f*** should I hide in the corner and let the baiters win ? , I will continue to do my stuff " If you get ground down into submission you have lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here