NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chatting to one of our technicians today. Millwall supporter. Unvaccinated. Doesn't 'believe' in masks or Covid. Thinks the BBC is a lie factory. Watches GB News.

Last time I saw him, at the end of the day, he was hanging out of the back of the pretty pink fairy.

:shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsdtyuSmoXs

And still going from strength to strength in the 21st Century....

BBC News reaching highest ever global audience

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-53517025

BBC News is now reaching its largest ever audience outside the UK, according to new figures.

A total of 438 million people from around the world came to BBC News on average every week in the year to March.

This is an increase of 49 million - or 13% - compared to the previous year.

Defund the BBC? Pah!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Well, when you say bias………

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ke-up-76-of-licence-fee-convictions-70tkv3pmn

This is why the BBC in its current guise is toast, politicians will not be able to standby whilst overwhelmingly poor women are being dragged through the courts to be criminalised, to the tune of approximately 750 per week.

It’s not justifiable,……and exactly why I don’t pay the licence fee.

Hasta la Victoria siempere!!

Just adding the Tories scrapped free TV LIcence for the elderly, so if you voted Tory you voted for that to happen.

I see you've been succesfully groomed by the right wing media that the BBC hound OAPs for the licence fee or throw them in jail

The usual Tory tactic - underfund something, make it appear to be inefficient, turn people against it, then cut it or sell it off (while their chums make a nice slice in the process - natch)

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Still great value for me.

Today my 44p bought: R5’s brilliant Nicky Campbell, eclectic music on R6 and TV coverage of the Winter Olympics.

Yep. But tell those on this defund BBC bandwagon, generally Brexiteers that they are losing 1,500 a year because of Brexit and they shrug it off like it's a price worth paying

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Just adding the Tories scrapped free TV LIcence for the elderly, so if you voted Tory you voted for that to happen.

I see you've been succesfully groomed by the right wing media that the BBC hound OAPs for the licence fee or throw them in jail

The usual Tory tactic - underfund something, make it appear to be inefficient, turn people against it, then cut it or sell it off (while their chums make a nice slice in the process - natch)

The licence fee is still free for over 75s?

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/over-75...payment-licence-fee-bbc-boss-tim-davie-923079

None of my relatives that are over 75 pay for a licence…….don’t tell me you know over 75s that are?

Jeez, they say a fool and their money are easily parted don’t they?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The licence fee is still free for over 75s?

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/over-75...payment-licence-fee-bbc-boss-tim-davie-923079

None of my relatives that are over 75 pay for a licence…….don’t tell me you know over 75s that are?

Jeez, they say a fool and their money are easily parted don’t they?

The free license is only available to those on pension credit. The Tory’s scrapped it for everyone else. So the poorest don’t have to pay. Those that can afford to can pay if they wish to watch the BBC. Your relatives obviously didn’t put enough aside when they had the chance.

Like everyone else, the elderly can opt out of paying. Why should anyone use a service and not pay for it? Many 75 yr olds are very well off indeed. Boomers. Best off generation this country will ever see.

Jan 30, 2008
To all the BBC luvvies on this thread fear not you'll still be able to watch and be indoctrinated and still be able to fund BBC staff with a subscription
While others will have the freedom and save £160 a year its a win win win situation

Regards
DF

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I like the free 5live football podcasts here in Australia. All the more pleasant knowing that PPF has paid for them.

Cheers you daft nazi lover.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To all the BBC luvvies on this thread fear not you'll still be able to watch and be indoctrinated and still be able to fund BBC staff with a subscription
While others will have the freedom and save £160 a year its a win win win situation

Regards
DF

You have that freedom now, you muppet. Some people seem to think the BBC is being beamed directly into their brains . You can switch off and save yourself £160. It’s really rather simple.

BBC news viewing figures are increasing year on year. The BBC has never been more loved and held dear by the British. You might think there’s an upsurge in people turning their backs on the beeb. But that’s just what the Tory’s tell you. A false narrative to keep you voting for them. And they’ll be gone at some point. Then we can get back to sanity!

Rather shocked to hear that I’m being indoctrinated by The Unbelievable Truth and The Infinite Monkey Cage and God alone knows what the afternoon concert on 3 is doing to my neurones :lolol:

And again, thanks for paying for it all.

You ****ing idiot.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here