Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Take your head out of your arse and open your eyes might help but some how I doubt it

Regards
DF

It's not a difficult set of questions, but questions I correctly guessed you wouldn't be able to answer.

Your angry response suggests that you are angry with yourself because in reality you don't really know why you want to defund the BBC.

Maybe you could ask that bellend chap in your videos for the answer.

So I ask again, could you name the content involved (this shouldn't be difficult, you say there are lots).

Explain how they condition the viewer.

What is the ideological view point they are pressing?

Jan 30, 2008
It's not a difficult set of questions, but questions I correctly guessed you wouldn't be able to answer.

Your angry response suggests that you are angry with yourself because in reality you don't really know why you want to defund the BBC.

Maybe you could ask that bellend chap in your videos for the answer.

So I ask again, could you name the content involved (this shouldn't be difficult, you say there are lots).

Explain how they condition the viewer.

What is the ideological view point they are pressing?

If you're blind to the BBC ideology well I can't help you

Defund the BBC

Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
If you're blind to the BBC ideology well I can't help you

Defund the BBC

Regards
DF

The outcome of this sorry story is that you have been gaslit/conditioned to hate the BBC, but you have no answer as to why, beyond your earlier statements.

if I am that "blind to BBC ideology", answering my earlier questions would help me understand.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's weird isn't it? People on the right have been banging on for YEARS about how the BBC is all stuffed full of lefties and churning out lefty propaganda 24/7 and forcing it down everyone's throats while threatening deaf and blind war heroes to pay for it. Yet they never seem to be able to produce any actual evidence of it ever. You'd think there must be absolutely loads of it.

Maybe we've all been so blinded we missed it? Maybe Mr Blobby was actually a Soviet sleeper agent who's "Blobby Blobby Blobby" language was actually secretly implanting propaganda into our brains? Or possibly if you line up all the meals ever cooked on Ready Steady Cook it forms a banner saying "Eat the monarchy"? All the items ever featured on the Multi-coloured Swap Shop were actually secretly stuffed full of left-wing messages and being traded in public between kids acting as messengers for the anti-British forces massing at the gates. And as for The Wombles, well need I even start...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The outcome of this sorry story is that you have been gaslit/conditioned to hate the BBC, but you have no answer as to why, beyond your earlier statements.

if I am that "blind to BBC ideology", answering my earlier questions would help me understand.

It's the same as everything they buy into....

Brexit's a great idea but can't think of a single benefit - all the EU rules and laws they hate but can't think of a single one
always vote Tory but can't think of a reason why
They like Boris but can't think of one good thing about him

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It's weird isn't it? People on the right have been banging on for YEARS about how the BBC is all stuffed full of lefties and churning out lefty propaganda 24/7 and forcing it down everyone's throats while threatening deaf and blind war heroes to pay for it. Yet they never seem to be able to produce any actual evidence of it ever. You'd think there must be absolutely loads of it.

Maybe we've all been so blinded we missed it? Maybe Mr Blobby was actually a Soviet sleeper agent who's "Blobby Blobby Blobby" language was actually secretly implanting propaganda into our brains? Or possibly if you line up all the meals ever cooked on Ready Steady Cook it forms a banner saying "Eat the monarchy"? All the items ever featured on the Multi-coloured Swap Shop were actually secretly stuffed full of left-wing messages and being traded in public between kids acting as messengers for the anti-British forces massing at the gates. And as for The Wombles, well need I even start...

If you play Mr Bobby's speach backwards he is reading Marx and Engels' The Communist Manifesto. Who new? Only the racist fairy it would seem.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It's the same as everything they buy into....

Brexit's a great idea but can't think of a single benefit - all the EU rules and laws they hate but can't think of a single one
always vote Tory but can't think of a reason why
They like Boris but can't think of one good thing about him

I kept the questions simple and straight forward. But he has scurried off to hide.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

blobby blobby blobby

The problem is they take in all their information from places that don't provide any evidence either. Then they parrot it across the internet (and on here, often just a link with no depth of analysis or context), At no point in the process has any of it been critically considered or challenged (if you do you get called names or ignored) and round and round it goes. More people with little or no critical thinking skills sucking in more and more nonsense.

You read through these threads and wonder where the substance is, wonder why they always end up in name-calling and bickering. The simple answer is that they lack substance because there is no substance to these arguments. They end up in namecalling because that is the best the protagonists have got - cue "they call us names too sir".

The education system really needs to take a bit of the blame for this crap. Although the question of governments wanting people to be informed critical thinkers must be asked. If we were would we vote for them?

#defundtheBBCandmakethehalfwitspayfortheeducationtheywastedinstead
#refundtheeducationsystem #youwasteityoupayforit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here