Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Watch the video I posted on the refugees thread and then tell me they don't lie and create propoganda.

OK, so that I understand, if you believe or buy into these right wing you tubers / vloggers and or believe some of the BBC news reporting is bias you have to completely reject everything associated with the BBC? All it's broadcasting content, TV Channels, dramas, sport, red button, Iplayer, all it's online website, the whole shabang?

Silly me, makes perfect sense now

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
OK, so that I understand, if you believe or buy into these right wing you tubers / vloggers and or believe some of the BBC news reporting is bias you have to completely reject everything associated with the BBC? All it's broadcasting content, TV Channels, dramas, sport, red button, Iplayer, all it's online website, the whole shabang?

There is, course a lot of amazing stuff produced by the bbc. But also they are guilty of creating propaganda. Both of these things are true.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Make it subscription only and then folk can choose..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Make it subscription only and then folk can choose..

Folk can choose. It is very, very, very, simple. Pay and watch. Don't pay and don't watch. The problems and accusations of bias have arisen because entitled Boomers are demanding that they carry on watching and carry on not paying.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

He has a point. I can't think of a single programme which has done more to talk down England in the last 50 years than Test Match Special.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Folk can choose. It is very, very, very, simple. Pay and watch. Don't pay and don't watch. The problems and accusations of bias have arisen because entitled Boomers are demanding that they carry on watching and carry on not paying.

If only it was that simple, the TV tax goes exclusively to the BBC. People who have absolutely no interest in their anti Britain agenda have to pay even if they do not wish to watch their rubbish.
#DefundtheBBC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If only it was that simple, the TV tax goes exclusively to the BBC. People who have absolutely no interest in their anti Britain agenda have to pay even if they do not wish to watch their rubbish.
#DefundtheBBC

Simply not true.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And Chanel 4

Sorry, I don't follow.

Anyway it's simple; don't watch, don't pay. Making out the TV license is forced on anyone is simply false. There is no counter argument. You do not have to pay the TV license if you do not watch the BBC. There's no grey area. It's a fact.

Have a jolly day and maybe catch up with you on down the trail , tata. :)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Sorry, I don't follow.

Anyway it's simple; don't watch, don't pay. Making out the TV license is forced on anyone is simply false. There is no counter argument. You do not have to pay the TV license if you do not watch the BBC. There's no grey area. It's a fact.

Have a jolly day and maybe catch up with you on down the trail , tata. :)

You have to pay the tv licence to watch any live tv.
https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here