Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That’s right...
Everyones happy and everyone is a winner [emoji1303]

Of course as you know, that is not quite what I said...
But you are correct - people believe what they believe. These are opinions not facts.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Of course as you know, that is not quite what I said...
But you are correct - people believe what they believe. These are opinions not facts.

That’s right... some have won more than others in recent years.. that’s life.
Enjoy the marathon of marvellous comedy, as I say I shall be enjoying my subscription channels [emoji1303]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That’s right... some have won more than others in recent years.. that’s life.
Enjoy the marathon of marvellous comedy, as I say I shall be enjoying my subscription channels [emoji1303]

I won't be watching, nor do I help to fill the coffers of the mega-rich by subscription TV, but hey - whatever gets you through this lockdown!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Netflix and good old fashioned hard work, that conversing with you an Watford?

Interesting speculative comment; what makes you feel compelled to guess at things? Why not stick to evidence? It usually makes for a more convincing argument.

Your question is not very clear...

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Interesting speculative comment; what makes you feel compelled to guess at things? Why not stick to evidence? It usually makes for a more convincing argument.

Your question is not very clear...

I was merely saying what gets me through lockdown.. hard graft and regular exchanges with yourself and Watford Oooh.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I was merely saying what gets me through lockdown.. hard graft and regular exchanges with yourself and Watford Oooh.

I misunderstood....
I agree that it's good to maintain a reasonable exchange of views, avoiding unnecessary invective; and honest labour is genuinely fulfilling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here