[Albion] Definitive list of Albion books

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Did you get a copy of the Argus match reports compilation "Flying High" in the summer? I asked family in Eastbourne to keep a look out at bookstores/newsagents but they drew a blank. I tried contacting the e-mail address on the advert that appeared in the Argus (below) but it bounced back. I'm still hoping to acquire a copy.

View attachment 91386

I think that is the one on the right of my picture. Here it is

WP_20170623_12_54_16_Pro.jpg

Think I got it in WHSmith but there seems to be no trace of it on the internet anywhere.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I think that is the one on the right of my picture. Here it is

View attachment 91392

Think I got it in WHSmith but there seems to be no trace of it on the internet anywhere.

Did you get a copy of the Argus match reports compilation "Flying High" in the summer? I asked family in Eastbourne to keep a look out at bookstores/newsagents but they drew a blank. I tried contacting the e-mail address on the advert that appeared in the Argus (below) but it bounced back. I'm still hoping to acquire a copy.

View attachment 91386

Hope this helps.....:thumbsup:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRIGHTON...760001?hash=item3d4eb91f01:g:eN8AAOSwiQ9ZWXb2

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
"A Few Good Men" by our own [MENTION=25768]Spencer Vignes[/MENTION] is an entertaining jaunt through past and, well, past.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wish Tim Carder or someone would create a new edition of the season by seaon hardback encyclopaedia. The one with every league result, attendance and much more.

I didn’t purchase the edition from 25 years ago.

The rise, fall, then rise of the club would make an interesting peruse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports