Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Definitive General Election Poll

What was your last vote and your intended upcoming vote?

• CON - CON

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • LAB - CON

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • LD - CON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTH - CON

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • LAB - LAB

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • LD - LAB

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • CON - LAB

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • OTH - LAB

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • LD - LD

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • CON - LD

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • LAB - LD

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • OTH - LD

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • LAB - BREXIT

• CON - BREXIT

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • LD - BREXIT

• OTH - BREXIT

• LAB - OTHER

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • CON - OTHER

• LD - OTHER

• OTHER - OTHER

Votes: 15 6.5%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#VoteTrossard.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Conservative last time. Haven't made up my mind this time yet, other than the fact it will 100% NOT be Conservative

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The only ones with any amount of credibility.

The only choice.jpg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I refuse to take part in this political circus these days so I didn't vote, and I wont vote, just like I didn't vote to leave or remain, because like it or not, we have to deal with the EU either way. We are like a clown trying to run away from the circus so I am not sure how my vote will help with the final gag and punchline.

But anyway, there isn't an option for me in the poll.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I can't see beyond a hung parliament, but how that will be made up, who knows?:shrug::shrug:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I'm not disputing the size of the Green party, but given this poll is canvasing Brighton & Hove Albion fans you'd have to assume that a large % of people voting in this poll would be based in the city. With that in mind it seems a little odd that the Green party which has elected an MP in Brighton Pavilion at the last three general elections is lumped together under “other”. Not the end of the world, just an observation.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Where's the option for - 'I'd rather shit in my hands and clap'?

Yes - I know it's sooo important to engage with the process. And how can you have any opinion if you don't engage with 'democracy'.

Well.....democracy feels like a word devoid of meaning these days - like 'free press' and 'transparency' and 'justice'.

Yep - bit of a flounce but I'm done with it all - purely concentrating on my abilities to do my best on the day to day and ignoring the circus,

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
By standing in an election he didn't want moves in the same circles as the despicable Caroline Lucas
Regards
DF

He is the MP for Hove. If he wants to stay as MP he has to fight the election. He didn't vote for it but has accepted that it has to happen for him to remain.

There is no hypocrisy there.

Why is Caroline Lucas despicable?

Jan 30, 2008
He is the MP for Hove. If he wants to stay as MP he has to fight the election. He didn't vote for it but has accepted that it has to happen for him to remain.

There is no hypocrisy there.

Why is Caroline Lucas despicable?
No he could have stepped down , as for CL if you dont know why you never will :wink:
Regards
DG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No he could have stepped down
Regards
DG

A sitting MP, elected democratically, for a FIXED term, is a 'hypocrite' for contesting an election called within that fixed term, that he did not agree with?

Even by your impressive standards, that's very stupid.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No he could have stepped down , as for CL if you dont know why you never will :wink:
Regards
DG

For CL - you provided the assertation so provide your reasons or it is just more empty ranting at your monitor as always.

The froth regarding PK is too stupid to comment on.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Regards
DG

Help me to see what I am not seeing. If I was forced to reapply for my job as a result of re-structuring, I may still want my job. I may not have wanted the re-strcuturing itself but if it's happening I would have no choice. I can't see how that is hypocritical.

I think that if you make such harsh statements about CL then you should explain to us. I wouldn't just accept what you say without reason. IF you could give those reasons without citing politicallly biased media that would be even better.

Jan 30, 2008
A sitting MP, elected democratically, for a FIXED term, is a 'hypocrite' for contesting an election called within that fixed term, that he did not agree with?

Even by your impressive standards, that's very stupid.

If he was democratic he would have voted for the General election , nice try, he's another undemocrstic loon who didn't like the Brexit result but then you knew that :wink:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Help me to see what I am not seeing. If I was forced to reapply for my job as a result of re-structuring, I may still want my job. I may not have wanted the re-strcuturing itself but if it's happening I would have no choice. I can't see how that is hypocritical.

I think that if you make such harsh statements about CL then you should explain to us. I wouldn't just accept what you say without reason. IF you could give those reasons without citing politicallly biased media that would be even better.
Oh well that's not my problem
Regards
DF

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You seem like a sensible individual voting on more than one issue and the quality of the candidates. I have a feeling you might be in the minority.

Nope, it's entirely the same with me and is entirely a result of Brexit which shouldn't be an election issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here