Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deep Trouble

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No way.

We will finish much further up the table.

I agree that the promotion hopes will die soon if we don't start scoring asap, but TB will buy us a striker or two that can score in January if needed to avoid any relegation nonsense.

What do you mean, promotion hopes WILL die...........

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
We all know how much tony likes to spend money in January... The only reason we bought Ulloa in Jan was because of passport issues in the summer.

He will have to if we are still in trouble.

He is a fan don't forget, not some foreign loony.

Dec 29, 2011
Well, we have tanks in Holla, Ince and Toko. Crofts gone is a bummer, but we have those 3. But nope Hyypia, won't play Toko which made add a dynamism we require. Ince left on the bench today.

We may be weak, but the narrow formation isn't helping. Rather than using our pace to beat bigger players, we appear to tell them to go through the middle where they'll be bullied off the ball.

But before you mention it, I am a 'prick'. To save those the trouble of having a serious discussion.

The club are trying to get rid of Toko, so I doubt they think he's up to the job. A highly rated young player, I have no idea how he's not good enough for this team.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No way.

I agree that the promotion hopes will die soon if we don't start scoring asap, but TB will buy us a striker or two that can score in January if needed to avoid any relegation nonsense.

Rose tinted and funniest post in NSC history

:lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm not sure still having Ulloa would be making any difference, the style of the team is shocking.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
At least the queues at the bars will be short

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sadly I have to agree, I only watched the game via a stream but I was not overly impressed with what I saw.

He keeps rotating the squad, his tactics are shocking, we can't score, he decides the team can use our full backs as make shift wingers, then has the cheek not to play McCourt (a winger) on the basis that he does not defend enough. What a wally

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
No way.

"promotion hopes". Lol...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The club are trying to get rid of Toko, so I doubt they think he's up to the job. A highly rated young player, I have no idea how he's not good enough for this team.

And how are teams going to evaluate him? Put him in the window, get him some game time. It really can't hurt us anymore than what's going on right now, can it?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am starting to lose control of my bladder also.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
No way.

Should of done that before we sold ULLOA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here