Dedicated 'Get Well Soon, Michel' thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
All the best FDM.

I spent a few weeks at the Princess Royal - get up to the canteen for breakfast - they rock.
:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All the best Michel. Get well soon, we need you back between the sticks ASAP.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Just found about this this minute - glad you're OK, but I'm passing on my regards via this site hoping for a speedy return to full health, and to anyone else involved.

GET WELL SOON FDM!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Michel Kuipers a former Dutch Marine
A former Dutch Marine
A former Dutch Marine

Holland's #1

:bowdown:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
michel, get well soon big fella, you had us all very worried there!

and when you recover you can re-take your RIGHTFUL position as brightons no.1 (best ever btw :clap2: )

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :albion: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :ascarf:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Get well soon Michel, Hope you and everyone involved make a speedy recovery ASAP.

Look forward to having you back as Brightons Number 1 Keeper

XXX

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Wishing the man in the gloves a speedy recovery.
All the best Michel.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get well soon Michel and the same message to the others involved.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Get well soon Michel. You're our number 1 and we want you back between the sticks doing what you do best.

Michel,

I apologise for not sending you any more cake. I hope you had enough time to eat the last packet I gave you as I realise there were only about 3 weeks between me giving it to you and it going out of date.

Rest assured though, once I get the address of the hospital I will send you some more, and this time it won't be just ginger - Bussink's are now producing ones with little bits of icing sugar and cherries in to add to the flavour.

I must remind you again not to eat any in the 24 hours leading up to any first team matches you play in the future, particularly if you are in the starting 11.

Regards and love to you and yours as always, your number one Dutch mate.

xx

PS I burnt a small hole in the Oranje shirt you signed for me, this was due to an error of judgement when celebrating our 5th goal in the match against Scotland whilst simultaneously trying to put a fag out. I'm sure you understand as it was a great night. Hopefully I'll be up the training ground sometime with a new one for you to sign, and if I do I'll bring more cake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports