Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

decide which camp you are in.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPWRECKED ON AN ISLAND THE EIGHT OTHER SURVIVORS HAVE DIVIDED THE ISLAND, CALDERON,OATWAY,POYET AND RICHIE REYNOLDS IN ONE CAMP,IN THE OTHER IS BLOOM BARBER,COSTA AND GLEN MURRAY,WHICH ONE WOULD YOU JOIN?:moo:LOOKING AT ABOUT 18 MONTHS ON THE ISLAND SHELTER AND FOOD SOURCES ARE EQUALLY SPLIT :blush:

Quite funny. I think after a while Charlie might be quite irritating, but then Liz Costa might be as well particularly if she screams for the police.....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bit of a silly thread, really. Why does it always have to be "you're either for us or against us".

But I would try not to join either camp, but work at bringing them both together to see that working together would make their survival and flourishing easier.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
tell you which camp I am
the one that would say to you

shut up

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Pff, an entertaining thread and a load of sad acts want him banned for it. NSC would be a much more tiresome place without Rev.

Personally I'd take all their food away and watch them fight.

Pff, an entertaining thread and a load of sad acts want him banned for it. NSC would be a much more tiresome place without Rev.

I never ceased to be amazed by the bed-wetters that get SO angry with the Rev's threads. Assuming they're adults, (and some of them must be because they've been on NSC for YEARS), you'd think they'd have learned by now to ignore them if they don't like them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here