Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent quality BHA lapel badges - anyone know anywhere that does them please?

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
I have the middle one which i like.... if your a fan of both...purchased in the brewery shop

Attachments

• harveys-lapel-pin-badge.jpg
    harveys-lapel-pin-badge.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 252

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
You can't beat a decent quality metal lapel badge. Think I'll wear this beauty up to Leeds on Saturday - had it passed down from my dad who I think got it when he was a county table tennis umpire ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366891020.085730.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
James Ross.
Boundary Road Portslade

I think I saw you wearing it at the Sparks gig...or might have been Beth Orton. Thanks v much. Exactly what I'm after.

...and the gentlemen on here are spot on. A subtle lapel badge is a very smart addition to the discerning chap's away day wardrobe.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I've given up with the ones from the Albion shop. Either the back comes off it all too easily or bizarrely they always end up upside down. I bought the round one and God knows how but it always ends up wrong way up and the white seagull one exactly the same. Thanks if anyone can help.

If you mean these ...
Crest Pin Badge | Badges | Seagulls Direct
.... they are c**p. I've had three and lost them all because the pin holder drops off and then the badge falls out. I've only tried the metal ones but I assume the pvc ones have the same problem, plus they don't look nearly as good.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If you mean these ...
Crest Pin Badge | Badges | Seagulls Direct
.... they are c**p. I've had three and lost them all because the pin holder drops off and then the badge falls out. I've only tried the metal ones but I assume the pvc ones have the same problem, plus they don't look nearly as good.

Yup. Exactly that. If the Poppy Appeal people can do decent lapel badges en masse what's so difficult with the Albion commissioning a decent one? If they did a half-decent one for somewhere around the £10-£15 mark then I reckon they'd get loads of us buying them.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Yup. Exactly that. If the Poppy Appeal people can do decent lapel badges en masse what's so difficult with the Albion commissioning a decent one? If they did a half-decent one for somewhere around the £10-£15 mark then I reckon they'd get loads of us buying them.

I agree entirely, although maybe they make more of a margin from mugs like me repeat-buying the cheap cruddy ones in the vain hope that I'll get one from a non-dud batch...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I agree entirely, although maybe they make more of a margin from mugs like me repeat-buying the cheap cruddy ones in the vain hope that I'll get one from a non-dud batch...

They're all crap. I'm minded to see about getting a batch of bespoke ones done if the quality is good, design is crisp and we have enough people showing an interest. Trouble is I'm not artistic....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Could you just not use the back of the poppy appeal badge? surely if its the back which is letting you down, get one which doesnt, problem solved?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They're all crap. I'm minded to see about getting a batch of bespoke ones done if the quality is good, design is crisp and we have enough people showing an interest. Trouble is I'm not artistic....

I'd have one...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hmm...Let's get this going. Anyone else interested in buying one and if so, what price and any particular design that you reckon would be popular. Any suggestions would be great please.

How about one featuring Ryan Harley's FACE?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here