Decent cafe for a Full English near Brighton station?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
As the title would suggest, I'm looking for a cafe/greasy spoon within 10 minutes of Brighton station for a good quality Full English breakfast.

All recommendations welcomed.

Cheers.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As the title would suggest, I'm looking for a cafe/greasy spoon within 10 minutes of Brighton station for a good quality Full English breakfast.

All recommendations welcomed.

Cheers.

Kitchen Cafe - Trafalgar Street was recommended to me from this site, and I wasn't disappointed. This is on old school proper cafe in every sense. You will not leave here hungry or disappointed, and good value too!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cafe Motu, Trafalgar Street

If on Saturday you could do a LOT worse than the Farm Kitchen in the market on North Road which has a nice outsidey bit, or the Farm Cafe furthur down the road next to Bills.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cafe Motu, Trafalgar Street

If on Saturday you could do a LOT worse than the Farm Kitchen in the market on North Road which has a nice outsidey bit, or the Farm Cafe furthur down the road next to Bills.

They any good these farm places? I've always avoided them as I find the concept of Farmers Markets and Kitchens highly pretentious but good food is good food.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They any good these farm places? I've always avoided them as I find the concept of Farmers Markets and Kitchens highly pretentious but good food is good food.

The food is much better quality than your everyday cafe, the bangers especially. I rate em, the one in the market has a nice atmosphere too, though may be a bit chilly at this time of year.

What's that place called in the street that runs parallel to the north of Western Road, just along from the church? Must be prety well behind Argos. I think it might be a one word name? Anyway, it's very good and does a mean corned beef hash

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
go to the kitchen cafe if you hanker after the 1970s. Totally unreconstructed, lost a lot of character since the smoking ban came in as smoking before, during and after your meal appeared compulsory.

I use it every day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The food is much better quality than your everyday cafe, the bangers especially. I rate em, the one in the market has a nice atmosphere too, though may be a bit chilly at this time of year.

I shall check it out this coming weekend and wrap up warm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports