Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dec and Jan TV Dates Announced Today

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
It would at least be nice to know when the Arsenal away game will be - since that feels pretty close now.
The Arsenal website says either Wednesday 4th / Thursday 5th December - but I don't see how Thursday is possible when the Gooners play West Ham away on the Saturday (currently).

My suspicion is that the game at the Emirates will indeed be on a Thursday, which means Brighton v Wolves would move too.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This twitter thread from a Wolves fan summarises this cluster nicely

[tweet]1184589021764358144[/tweet]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
News flash !!!!

The Premier League will today reveal that there will be four separate kick-off times for live football matches on Boxing Day for the first time, including Liverpool’s visit to Leicester City at 8pm.

All nine top-flight matches on Boxing Day will be streamed live on Amazon Prime, with other matches kicking off at 12.30pm, 3pm and 5.30pm. The other match, Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City, will be played on December 27 and also shown on Amazon.

So I was pretty close then !! Just need to know our kick off time on 26th

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The Premier League will today reveal that there will be four separate kick-off times for live football matches on Boxing Day for the first time, including Liverpool’s visit to Leicester City at 8pm.

8pm?? Flipping heck, imagine being a travelling fan for that.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
To be fair it will only be a couple of hours by road, probably half the time it will take to get home from Spurs whatever time kick off is

Less than that if you're travelling to Leicester from Milton Keynes like a lot of Liverpool fans will be.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nope. Will be like the Chelsea game, a 2 hour wait on the coach in the Kings Road. Bliss.

Just tweeted Southern and got a reply saying "special services are due to run between Brighton and London, please plan your journey in advance through National Rail as timetables have now been updated"

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Are there trains on Boxing Day? Really fancy Spurs match.

There seems to be an hourly service scheduled between Brighton and Victoria, but the last one back is 9:20pm. So if the rumours about 2 8pm kick offs are true and our game gets moved to that slot then taking the train is out.

As far as I can tell most of the underground is running, but most of the Overground isn't, so big queues at Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As far as I can tell most of the underground is running, but most of the Overground isn't, so big queues at Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale.

And the tube will be a VERY reduced service, less than a Sunday service.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On another tack, how do you watch the footy on amazon prime? Is there a tv app or something like that or can you only watch the games on your lap top?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On another tack, how do you watch the footy on amazon prime? Is there a tv app or something like that or can you only watch the games on your lap top?

You'll need an Amazon Prime account, there's a link on NSC to sign up for one with a month free that kicks back a little money to Bozza to help pay running costs.

Once you have your Amazon Prime account you can watch through a browser, Smart TV app, phone/tablet app, through app on NowTV, through Firestick. Loads of choices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here