Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Death of My Mother

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm very sorry for your loss mate.

She sounded an amazing woman and I'm sure she'll leave a legacy behind that others can take inspiration from. You helped me out last year, Albion my Albion, so I hope you're alright. Best wishes to you and your family and you can enjoy the happy memories that she's left behind. Wishing you well for Sunday.

Take care fella.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Frank having been where you sadly are now, my one piece of advice is allow yourself to grieve, and even if you only go the once please go and see a bereavement counsellor.

Take care

Harty

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Incredible life story, she sounded like quite a character. Sorry for your loss.

I was in Darlington just before Christmas, the place has a charm I wouldn't have expected. The brick train borders on bizarre, but South Park is stunning and their parkrun course is marvellous. I went for a run up to the stadium which looks and feels abandoned, although I know a rugby team play there in front of tiny crowds relative to the capacity.

Do we, Darlo, have a rugby team? I think I made have heard a little bit about that. Thanks for your comments about Darlo. I'll pass it on to the council. Very gracious. I like it a lot but I probably don't appreciate it enough.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Frank having been where you sadly are now, my one piece of advice is allow yourself to grieve, and even if you only go the once please go and see a bereavement counsellor.

Take care

Harty

I'm afraid most of my feelings are of regret. I should have been closer to my mother. I did see her in the pentioners' home (retirement home in the states) many times while in Chicago. Thank you for all your comments. They are truly all appreciated. My wife is cooking for about 25 people today and pulling out all the stops. It's almost noon here in Chicago. The next 2 days will not be easy because I am such a perfectionist. My wife's meal will be perfect I can assure you of that.

Oh, call me Franklin. Now I feel like I should own a mint. Some of you will understand that comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here