OK, added to my earlier nominations of Archer and Bellotti, I will go for:
Gerry Adams
George Bush (Senior)
George Bush (Junior)

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Hi - are you serious about this ? Want to discuss ? I lived with 1 kidney for 50 years and now don't have any (well, technically I have 1 inside me, but it does virtually nothing)

Reply or PM me if you want, unless it was a joke that I've missed.

I was serious and have sent you a message.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I was serious and have sent you a message.
Please...you can live with one kidney,especially if it is your own.
I lost both kidneys in 1987...on dialysis till 1995 when I had a transplant (one kidney)...it still going now,not as good as it was but still working...BTW...I'm 76 next month and certainly wouldn't have made it without a transplant...I urge you all,make a living will with the donor service.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I've got a strange feeling that Kelsey Grammer and Helen Mirren will be no more...

This will be devastating as I will have to change my avatar.

There's also a couple of high profile male actors (Robin Williams and Philip Seymour Hoffman). This year I'm going for Will Smith.
why will you have to change it, you're not Dorian Grey?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Are u sure? She always looks so happy & with it around Worthing. Yeah, she's wrapped up pretty well but she always looks good for her age

I saw her at our doctors' surgery - perhaps she was having a bad day.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Still working and in fine health from what I've heard, got a long while left in him yet.
I'm in no way suggesting that this will happen to him (and hope it doesn't) BUT I'm pretty sure that there's a whole variety of interesting ways to go that don't involve ill health.

For example; according to statistics from 2011, 5 people die per year of accidental suffocation in bed. No particularly interesting but goes to show that the scythe wielder can appear anywhere...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here