Dear Palace Trolls

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
Their palarse thier palarse their palarse
A bunch of dirty pikeys pikeys pikeys
they didnt deserve to win it to win it to win it
and thats the way i like it i like it i like it
Woaaa ...... ..... .... ........ ........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jan 12, 2012
Dont worry chaps, gloat away, its been a long time since September, and i can feel all your multiple orgasm's tonight !
The better team won, no complaints .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh well , the better team won . Just back from the pub and i thought i would post to front up so to speak . Im proud of my team and now we can concentrate on you lot . Gloat away ( i would ) but make the most of it cause tuesday is only a week away and now you have our undivided attention . I will revisit tomorrow and will resume hostilities !

Jan 12, 2012
you will bounce back but hopefully after next tuesday. Are you disapointed that over the 2 legs you were second best by quite a long way ?

Of course,we was too defensive 1st half, 2nd half we had a go but didnt have any clear cut chances.After the sending off, we hoped for penalties and a little luck, but if you miss 3 pens out of 4, you dont deserve nothing.
We will certainly bounce back, and the next game being you,we couldnt hope for a better one.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All this "proud" stuff is laying it on a bit thick isn't it? We're not talking about a non league minnow pluckily holding out against a Premier League giant, FFS.

Cardiff are just another team from the same division, one who have a reputation for choking and were hardly overwhelming favourites, yet Palace barely managed a shot on target over two legs.

They'll never have a better chance. And they flunked it
:shrug:

Jan 12, 2012
All this "proud" stuff is laying it on a bit thick isn't it? We're not talking about a non league minnow pluckily holding out against a Premier League giant, FFS.

Cardiff are just another team from the same division, one who have a reputation for choking and were hardly overwhelming favourites, yet Palace barely managed a shot on target over two legs.

Wrexham ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

:fishing::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here