Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear North Stand Chat

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
It is now 2013 here in my part of the world! I hope you all have a fantastic new year, a prosperous new year and a eventful new year! I look forward to my trip to England again and hopefully meeting more of you North Stand Chat lot at the Charlton match in April. if you are down for a pint when I venture across the pond shoot me a PM or tell me on here. I will be in Brighton for 3 or 4 days! Enjoy 2013 and just think....It could be worse...you could support Villa like me..... :banana:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Happy new year, son. I hope to see you at Peevers Poker when you are over.
Take care.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Jeez, do keep up at the back. It's 7:30pm here.

Happy 2013 Peever, hope Villas and Brightons results both take a turn for the better in 2013.
Haha Amazing how timezones effect the world eh? Hope your new year is fantastic Woodchip!

Happy new year, son. I hope to see you at Peevers Poker when you are over.
Take care.

Haha I agree mate! Problem is I am there during the week again.... Tues/Weds/Thurs..... We could maybe arrange Weds or Thurs night but I know thats a bit of a weird time for some! At the very least we will have a few pints mate

Edit- Timeline is pretty flexible this go round as just me....and just over for football and pints. So I might be able to swing down for a Friday night or something :clap2:

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Happy New Year, Peever.

Just got up, feel great and am going to make a lot of noise throughout the day to hungover people as revenge for midnight when I was woken by boozers and fireworks. :lolol:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Happy New Year, Peever.

Just got up, feel great and am going to make a lot of noise throughout the day to hungover people as revenge for midnight when I was woken by boozers and fireworks. :lolol:

Too you as well Durlston. Only fair to get revenge!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
See you in April bigboy , just off to the match if i can remember where im supposed to be meeting the minibus Happy New Year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here