Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear nigels,

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Do any of you actually know or understand were the term "Nigel" came from.....i'd say mostly no just copying Millwall. Maybe see you in the next round of the Carling Cup....but I doubt it xx

There are showers at the newly constructed site for pikeys east of lewes, please use them before attending tuesdays game we do not want you filthy barstads getting our new seats dirty

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Oh no you dont! No I dont know and I dont care. Why you not at the game tonight then Nigel?

I now live on the south coast so work it out for yourself..ive probably been to more games than your mums ever kissed you...if she ever has.

Feb 14, 2010
Nigels because palace fans are from middle class areas such as Bromley, Surrey, Coulsdon ect and not proper inner London. Palace are South London's answer to North London's Watford. Cap fits, so wear it. I do agree tho that Brighton calling out palace on drug taking is laughable.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
In America ATM.

Not like it should really matter to you lot, but there you go.

Hmm...if it shouldn't matter to us, what the f*** are you doing are our board?

See u next week...if ur brave enough to turn up you f***ing chav.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Nigels because palace fans are from middle class areas such as Bromley, Surrey, Coulsdon ect and not proper inner London. Palace are South London's answer to North London's Watford. Cap fits, so wear it. I do agree tho that Brighton calling out palace on drug taking is laughable.

Not true but close...try again nob jockey you might get it right if you actually knew what you were talking about..bless x

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011

So hows that equate to Pikey HAHAHAHAHAHAHA totally and utterly clueless bore off

blackprince

Jul 16, 2007
Do any of you actually know or understand were the term "Nigel" came from.....i'd say mostly no just copying Millwall. Maybe see you in the next round of the Carling Cup....but I doubt it xx

From a character called nigel in Eastenders who said he was a Crystal Palace fan

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
In America ATM.

Not like it should really matter to you lot, but there you go.

He's hanging posters on lamp posts in America trying to get some new plastics to fill that filth ridden flee pit up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
From a character called nigel in Eastenders who said he was a Crystal Palace fan

I use to know a Nigel, funny enough he supported palace too, he even turned out to be a f*ucking gypsy too like the rest of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here