Dear Brighton and Hove Albion FC,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
agreed .. and give him the goal bonus from Nickys first one as it was Bas's goal

ta :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So say all of us.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A Bas Savage related question has been asked on Ask The Club - I wonder how long it will be until it's removed!:)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Going on the evidence of last season and parts of this season he obviously has an eye for goal and likes the ball at his feet although looking awkward and gangly. What do we do? Put him on the wing....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
*cough*
148_1_Bas1.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
for some-one who had such a poor scoring record b4 he signed for us he's doing very well..worth another year now....wasn't so sure b4 the start of the season but he has changed my mind...its forster that worries me now

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
for some-one who had such a poor scoring record b4 he signed for us he's doing very well..worth another year now....wasn't so sure b4 the start of the season but he has changed my mind...its forster that worries me now

Unless we sort out a contact extension soon I can see Bas joining another club in the New Year. Come on Wilkins & Knight, give him a new contract.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Especially now Revell needs surgery again for another hernia. We need a fit strike force.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well with Revell injured and Forster 'still suffering the effects of his stomach bug', Bas has to start Staurday, so here's hoping he takes his chance with both hands. Bas and Jake, I guess, with Elder and possibly Forster on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports