Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I never doubted it.

I'm sure he is currently weighing up other options, and our offer is not one of them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
oooh. A source within the club? Was it Dick knight? Dean White? The fit blonde Gully's Girl? The guy with the Withdean Wager board? GET THAT BOARD DOWN!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Wycombe Wanderers anyone?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
12 days on , I think I'd prefer him not to sign now. Now Chapman has gone we can assemble a coaching set up that looks to the future. It always felt a bit non league with DW DW and IC scratching their heads on the touchline.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The comment by Adams in yesterday's Argus was a bit of a giveaway that things were changing in the backroom staff

"They had a good season here with the people here last season and we must not forget that.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
12 days on , I think I'd prefer him not to sign now. Now Chapman has gone we can assemble a coaching set up that looks to the future. It always felt a bit non league with DW DW and IC scratching their heads on the touchline.

Would almost agree with that. I would like Dean Wilkins to be around, however if he wants to be a coach somewhere else I wont lose much sleep over it.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
He has been very shabbily treated by the club, and it would be very hard now for him to continue to work there.

Shame, but life goes on.

Big risk by DK - if we find ourselves in the bottom half at Christmas, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Big risk by DK - if we find ourselves in the bottom half at Christmas, it will be interesting to see what happens.

they will claim a squad rebuild needs time to sort itself out

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you think Seagull Sam is 12?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Nothing could be more certain:lolol:

was always odds on wilkins going though....in those circumstances I wouldn't stay so not at all surprised. He will get a good offer elsewhere - probably better in the long term than had he stayed with us and I wouldn't be at all surprised to se him at a premiership academy in the future

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Without a significantly increased transfer budget, I'd put money on Micky Adams failing to get us into the top six.

I'm still somewhat bitter at the way he left last time out, but frankly I remain unconvinced at his managerial ability despite the Championship he won with us last time out.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Without a significantly increased transfer budget, I'd put money on Micky Adams failing to get us into the top six.

I'm still somewhat bitter at the way he left last time out, but frankly I remain unconvinced at his managerial ability despite the Championship he won with us last time out.

With the exception of Simon Morgan, his last few signings for us weren't too good either..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here