Dean Hammond

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Was at the Esso garage in Patcham around an hour ago filling his mates car up. Why was he not at training? Lazy bastard...:angry: :angry:
(im guessing he was on his way back mind....):p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
DAMANCLAY said:
I hope they trained today then

Exactly. Remember Adams calling in the players for training at 6am or whatever when the players got back about 2am following a defeat away at Scunthorpe?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Exactly. Remember Adams calling in the players for training at 6am or whatever when the players got back about 2am following a defeat away at Scunthorpe?

I do remember something about that. Too right to. I hpoe Wilkins will do the same thing this coming Sunday morning should we get destroyed at Scunthorpe..

Last edited:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
The Large One said:
Didn't they have to gather round to watch a horror video today?

Players rarely train the day after the match, unless the gaffer is SERIOUSLY pissed off with them.

This is what Wilkins said - after yesterday's debacle i would be expecting the players to want to train. I know i would put in the extra hours if i had performed so badly at work. Actually i would of been sacked!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Large One said:
You're a sweetie, aren't you? Let's lose the bloody game first, shall we?

:down: :down: :down:

I did say should we get destroyed at Scunthorpe not when. Im hoping we manage to pick ourselves up after yesterday and nick a victory up there.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Large One said:
Didn't they have to gather round to watch a horror video today?

Probably watching it as we speak.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Race said:
Probably watching it as we speak.
OK - it'd be good to see their and DW's reactions to it - "Oi! Stop laughing! Defending like that is NOT funny! Think of the fans!" "Sorry gaffer - christ bomber, what were you thinking hahaha" etc etc.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Blimey... that could be judged by some as 'cruel and unusual punishment'. :eek:

Do the club have psychologists and counsellors on hand to pick up the pieces afterwards ?

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Fragmented Badger said:
Can you imagine how boring it must be to watch that game on tv again? Christ it was bad enough live AND in the ground. I know it was their fault, but I still feel quite sorry for anybody who has to waste 90 minutes of their life sitting through that.
If they can turn their game around, it certainly won't be 90 minutes 'wasted'.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Fragmented Badger said:
I bet he got beaten to the pump by another man, and after finally getting it under control he proceeded to narrowly miss the gaping petrol hole:)

He wasn't allowed near the Pump! Straight into the shop to buy some fags.... :smokin:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would imagine the physical recovery of such a young (and in some parts old) squad would take precedence over a third rate attempt at vengence with such a progressive coach as DW.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Was at the Esso garage in Patcham around an hour ago filling his mates car up. Why was he not at training? Lazy bastard...:angry: :angry:
(im guessing he was on his way back mind....):p

On This Day in history six years ago.....

Whats the chances Hammond is filling his car up again in approx an hour and a half....... again !!
:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports