Dean Hammond: UPDATE - Signs for Leicester City

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Here's one :lolol:

hammond.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Reassuring to see Leicester taking our cast-off. You wonder if they were in the market for Keith Andrews too.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Leicester have seriously bulked up their squad with mediocre players this year. Can only see that helping us (and other play-off hopefuls)

Dec 29, 2011
Leicester have seriously bulked up their squad with mediocre players this year. Can only see that helping us (and other play-off hopefuls)

Leicesters squad last year was very good on paper. I haven't been keeping track of their transfers, but if they've kept their main men, they're promotion contenders again. Signings like Hammond and the other 'mediocre players' (I don't know who) are likely just to bulk the squad out in case of an injury crises etc.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
His signing last season was a massive anti climax but he get better as last season went on. However, I am pleased we haven't gone back in for him this year and I think Agustien will be a massive improvement on him once he is fully fit.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I personally would have been ok with him signing, however , crofts had stepped up this year, and with bridcutt coming back, there wouldn't be much room, so hopefully JFC will get some games and step up for once

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Leicester fans seem to be wetting themselves over him. Average player who helped provide decent solidity but was always prone to a mistake which Bridcutt had to deal with. His slow, backwards passing wouldn't have fitted in with the style of play Oscar trying to impliment so I think it's a good move for both parties.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surprising choice but good luck to him.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Well done Dean, fully deserves a contract with a top-half Championship club. He struggled for pace last season but maybe he's at that "great footballing brain" stage of his career now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here