Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Switch codes to AMerican Football

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Breaks his leg playing for us at Cheltenham in a couple of weeks, then BITTERLY regrets throwing that contract offer back in Dick Knights FACE.

Jimmy Grimble

If he leaves on a free in the summer i'll be f***ed off

Jimmy Grimble

f***ed off with Hammond that is

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It all depends on how the second part of the season goes, if we look like a team that could get promoted next season, if not this, then he may still stay, if notThink he will leave his decision to the last minute but propbably end up leaving on a free in the summer, unless a big champ or prem club come in for him,

As so many of our fans seem not to rate him and constantly attack him or question his contribution, why on earth should he feel loyalty towards the fans, which could have helped sway him to stay.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I reckon on last day of transfer window he will go for an undisclosed fee believed to be around 100 k . Just got a hunch. It will be a shame.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon he'll move to a midtable championship team before the end of the window

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Footballers don't have loyalty, £££ is king.

Fair enough, we all try to grab what we can.

But if faced with to similar offers then the fans support could help sway him to stay

There are or have been loyal players, Matt le Tissier for example, he could have left Southampton for a real club, but chose to stay for his entire career

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I hope he stays and signs.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Leave for nowt im afraid. Why would any club pay cahs for him now when they ccan wait 4 months and get him for free?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But if faced with to similar offers then the fans support could help sway him to stay

There are or have been loyal players, Matt le Tissier for example, he could have left Southampton for a real club, but chose to stay for his entire career

PRE-BOSMAN. The situation was VERY different then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
leaving it very late if he is going this window so can see him going on a free in the summer, but after helping get in the play offs and hopefully a Wembley appearance. If that happens who knows he may change his mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports