Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] ‘Dean’ - graffiti

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
DEAN may be gone but there has been plenty of moronic w@nk-spanners who have stepped in to fill his boots and scribble on everything. "NEPH" and "Born in BN1" spring to mind as two people who must have sod-all else going on in their lives apart from spending their pocket money on spray paint...

Last edited:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
What ever happened to him? Used to see this everywhere.

There's 3 left that I know exist, albeit it small ones.

There's one behind a road sign on the A27, after the Hangleton exit.

One on a wall in Sackville Road up high by the railway bridge that you can barely see anymore because it's covered in bushes.

And another in Southwick rec.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
I’d hazard a guess that that is a bridge over the A27 accessing a farm on the north side just before the Shoreham flyover.

There used to be some graffiti on the support pillars of the flyover, with the unforgettable message ‘Doris Sucks’. Alas, that has disappeared - but where is Doris now? :shrug:
In a full on relationship with Henry the hoover.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
What ever happened to him? Used to see this everywhere.

There's 3 left that I know exist, albeit it small ones.

There's one behind a road sign on the A27, after the Hangleton exit.

One on a wall in Sackville Road up high by the railway bridge that you can barely see anymore because it's covered in bushes.

And another in Southwick rec.
There used to one of his tags on a little hut at the end of the runway at Gatwick too.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
One of my favourite tags is 'Its coming home ACAB' on the approach to London Bridge on a flat block, been there for a good 5 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here