Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Cox

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Quite simply the best performance from an Albion player i've seen this season....and probably last season as well. I don't usually like to go overboard with the hype he gets, but i thought he was absolutely fantastic tonight, his crossing, running and passing were almost perfect, and he deserved his goal.

At last, Wilkins has finally sussed that he's a right midfielder.

Keep it up:clap: :clap: :clap:

1066gull

He is complete class, even on his poor run of form, against Rotherham and Carlisle for example, he still is such a pleasure to watch.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
Thought he was our worst player on the pitch first half, and it looked like Wilkins exchanged a few words with him as the lads celebrated our first goal. Whatever he said did the trick, he was superb in the second half, tore them apart every time he got the ball, and a decent end product too. I've always thought their left back (Lockwood?) was a decent player for this level, but Cox gave him the absolute run-around.
Only negative of the night...we could and should have scored about 8. Oh well, musn't grumble...superb evening!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here