Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dean Cox

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Always thought that Cox had the potential to play at Championship level, by all accounts when those opportunities arose be had some personal issues which set him back.

Really nice guy and I think he's got a decent opportunity to do very well at management level. I haven't a clue about his tactical nouse, but he's got the Russell Slade (needs a hug) in his armour. He gets the emotional side of the game, which is a great trait to have.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Always thought that Cox had the potential to play at Championship level, by all accounts when those opportunities arose be had some personal issues which set him back.

Really nice guy and I think he's got a decent opportunity to do very well at management level. I haven't a clue about his tactical nouse, but he's got the Russell Slade (needs a hug) in his armour. He gets the emotional side of the game, which is a great trait to have.
Dean Cox took over after Jay Lovett moved to Haywards Heath and has done well. Hopefully this continues and they can progress a few more rounds in the FA Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here