Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Cox

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Was in town with the missus and walked past Coxy and his girlfriend at around 1 45pm today. Any idea what is going on and why, even if he is not playing or in the squad, he is not at the ground? Answers/rumours in the post

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Off to Aldershot next season

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thing is he is clearly not up to scratch therefore Poyet not selecting him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was in town with the missus and walked past Coxy and his girlfriend at around 1 45pm today. Any idea what is going on and why, even if he is not playing or in the squad, he is not at the ground? Answers/rumours in the post

Because we have better players than him and he hasn't lived up to his potential nor done a thing to justify a place in the squad for months.

Mind you, nor has Gary Hart & he still gets a run out every week, so I guess there's hope even for Cox.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Millwall wanted to take him on loan but Gus has said he is still part of his plans so refused.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
probably looking for some sort of food to try and rectify his hangover from last night and giving it the back "do you know who i am" on the broadway

incidently, if you read this cox, i can thoroughly recommend that pizza stand outside churchill square. it has never ONCE failed to make me feel better after a skinfull the night before

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cox I guess has been a petulant teenager on the training ground. This is a guess and I may be doing Dean a dis service. There is no doubt Cox on form is easily a league one player and has a future in the game but something must have happened to have him strolling around Churchill Square on a Saturday afternoon with his girlfriend.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Everytime I hear his name mentioned he is 'out on the town', needs to knuckle down if he wants to make anything of his career and preferably, not be out every night getting spackered.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Because we have better players than him and he hasn't lived up to his potential nor done a thing to justify a place in the squad for months.

Mind you, nor has Gary Hart & he still gets a run out every week, so I guess there's hope even for Cox.

Has Carole done more than Cox? Nope. In fact, has Carole done ANYTHING?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Has Carole done more than Cox? Nope. In fact, has Carole done ANYTHING?

Defence for the prosecution my Lord.

Cox I guess has been a petulant teenager on the training ground. This is a guess and I may be doing Dean a dis service. There is no doubt Cox on form is easily a league one player and has a future in the game but something must have happened to have him strolling around Churchill Square on a Saturday afternoon with his girlfriend.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
he trained in the morning about 12ish. dont think there has been a fallen out or anything just hes not good enough

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Defence for the prosecution my Lord.

Objection your honour. This is merely suppositon.

I would also like to refer to you to the case between messers Forster and Poyet earlier this month. Surely forgiveness should be the precedent.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I guess that's pretty accurate.

Although as above posters have said I can't see what Carole brings to the bench. Maybe they are equally poor and Gus just prefers Carole :shrug:

I keep bringing this up, so one more time won't. Cox has been our top assist provider for the past three seasons. He has the ability. He just needs to be managed the right way.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I actually do think Dean is good enough. Therefore I put forward Cox has " baggage " your honour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here