Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Deadloch on Amazon Prime

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Speaking of Aussie comedy murder type shows, please tell me you have watched Mr Inbetween?

It is AMAZING. So funny, but also so good.

Sorry for the poor quality

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Very funny so far, dark Aussie murder thriller thingy with comedy.

Get involved.

REVIEW

Finished this last night. Have mixed feelings on it.

First two episodes were bang average. Had I not been on a layover in the airport with a few hours to kill the other week I probably would have given up after episode 2. It was just trying too hard to be funny and not really succeeding.

Third episode made me stick with it and I'm glad I did. It is never really laugh out loud funny but there are a few lines that raise a smirk (I need a gruck made me chuckle).

It's a well written whodunnit murder mystery that keeps you guessing right until the bitter end. Sadly though I found the actual ending a bit meh and could have been done a lot better. In an age where these online boxsets drag out storylines for episodes if not series (see Ozark) it just seemed a bit rushed when the rest of the season hadn't been like that. The exact opposite in fact.

Certainly worth a watch though and thank you @Is it PotG? for the heads up.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Once the mouthy copper settled it gets better and better. The other inspector was fantastic and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the heads up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here