Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead duck

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps you could contact the vet's professional body? Or maybe HMRC? I bet the cat and dog don't have a contract of employment, most likely they are dodging tax and working cash in paw.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Was this recent? Because Duck Owner & Lifestyle Magazine was giving away a tiny stethoscope with a special feature on page 158-176 on just this matter and I find it hard to believe the owner in this story would not have been fully equipped for a little DDDIY.

I find it hard to believe. Yet another Palace WUM, I suspect.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The vet knew the duck's name without asking? Allied with communicating with animals, I suspect witchcraft.

I thought that was the Vets pet name for the woman. Possible relationship there?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Perhaps you could contact the vet's professional body? Or maybe HMRC? I bet the cat and dog don't have a contract of employment, most likely they are dodging tax and working cash in paw.

Soulds like it could even be forced labour. Who knows where this Cat and Dog were trafficed from with the promise of starring in IAMS adverts or a role in animal hospital.......

Paw *******s....

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
What has shocked me most is that, less than three hours after us learning of Cuddles' sad demise, Stat Brother started 'The Official NSC swimming thread'.

To me that is out of order - Cuddles loved swimming (probably) - show some respect man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here