Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead Dogs

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Cruelty to animals makes me angrier than almost anything else.

I agree but there are some people who will hold a rather more liberal view.....sadly.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am sure I have written this on here before
my old Mum always said if you want to know how people are look at how they treat their animals
thats probably why I abhor the way some nationalities use and abuse animals and I am sorry to say the Chinese are top of that list closely followed by some very close to home.
some people including my other half cannot watch or listen to stories about cruelty to any animals or children and its not that I am particularly partial to it ,but I feel you have to see and hear some of it to continue campaigning for some change(after visiting some of the puppy farms in Wales I was physically sick after leaving some of them and the main sadness was lots were run by the English)
Dog fighting is rife but extremely secret and will take a hell of a lot to stamp out
and sadly this will not be happening anytime soon.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Someone I know who was a litter picker on Shoreham beach and when the travellers were in the car park by the West Arm at Shoreham Harbour a few years back they came across 3 dogs completely cut in half, one was a greyhound , he gave up the job soon after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here