• Other - Please name

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
1000004437.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be a club that is slightly bigger than what he is ready for now, and it probably won't go as well as he thinks it will.

IMHO he needed another season with us. There is no evidence he has a Plan B, or that he has the temperament for a top job.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I've been keeping an eye on a couple of Italian papers (La Republicca, Gazetta della Sport) recently, and they reckon AC Milan.

Milan stalwart Costacurte gave him an endorsement

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I think Bologna. It seems that Motta is going to go to Juventus, and this has been spoken about since Jan at least. So it wouldn’t surprise me if he was lined-up in an unofficial way.

They also wanted him before but he refused as the coach there was Ill with cancer, sadly he passed away and Motta came in. So it’s a different set of circumstances to what it was before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ManUre.

It's the sort of exciting signing their new half arsed English semi-owner would regard as an exciting signing that will bring back the style and elan he has be told were the hallmark of what ManUre are all about. Oh yes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think he's just not mentally set up to stay anywhere for a long time, whatever the situation.

It's the sort of thing I'd suggest he'll grow out of if he weren't already in his mid-40s.

When he’s won his 10th Bundesliga with Bayern, you’ll be eating your bitchy words :lolol: .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here